The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Let The Intro Commence!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, if I'm going back to when I first started being a player I'm going waaaaaaaaay back to my diaper ages. My brother(who is 5½ years older then me) got his Nintendo on his fifth birthday, so I grew up with games and have played video games my whole life. It wasn't until later that I got interested in computer games one of them being Heroes 3: Might and Magic, I was around 6-7 years at this time. Been playing video and computer games ever since, even though video gaming is the dominant of the two.

Anything else that I could think about adding would be meaningless dribble about how I enjoy drawing, music and apart

from RPing like writing stories and poems.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden and my primary language is Swedish, but I use a lot of English on a daily basis.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft 3 because my brothers bought it and I just thought it seemed like a fun game, and it really was. I enjoyed the story of the game and really liked the characters, so when World of Warcraft was released it was no surprise that my oldest brother got it straight away. I tried it on his account and found I really enjoyed it, so when my sister decided to quite WoW I got her account and played on it for 2 years, until I got my own account. I recently stopped playing retail because I'm tired of casual guilds always ending in drama and splitting because one half wants to go hard-core, so when a friend of mine linked me and said it was a nice place I thought I'd give it a shot. So, here I am.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend recommended it. I usually don't like servers that have no other purpose then reaching 80 when reaching 80 is even more meaningless on a private server then it is on retail. So a server devoted to RP fit me mighty fine.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer RPs that don't have too many people involved, that's mainly because most RPs I've done have been over forums or IMs and I've just found that I prefer being few people that control many characters to loads of people controlling one each. That said I'm always ready to change and get use to new ways of RPing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a hard question. In retail I'd play female human warrior the most, but I don't really have a favourite race or class. I play whatever I really fancy at the time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Haven't thought about it past the point that I hope to find fun RPing here. Been to a lot of servers on retail, in a lot of guilds and a lot of private servers and I've had expectations every single time just to get drama blowing up in my face. So this time I can't say I have any expectations, I just hope I'll be in for a happy surprise.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I saw two that appealed to me the most, the one about tolerance and the one about maturity. I always disliked how the thing that seem to make communities crumble is when some pricks come along with no maturity and no tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"It was one ..... two .... three ... four .. five, six, now I'm on thirteen. Or was it? It might of been eleven ..." it's slowly, but certainly that a male human lifts his head off the table that happens to be the front of a bar. His long, brown hair falls down to meet his shoulders, and his thick moustache and beard are both soaked in alcohol, not that his body contained less of it then his beard. "Oh my head ... " he places his hands on each side of his head before slowly moving his fuzzy gaze slide across the bar disk and onto ... a pile of fur? "What?!" he straightens himself as he shakes his head, blinking a dozen times before he realises that the pile of fur was nothing but the dwarf who owns the pub. "Oh, Mulmer ... " says the human.
"Looks like you've had too much to drink again ... " replies the dwarf with a slight smirk as he places a glass filled with a purple looking, bubbling kind of liquid.
The human sniffs briefly at the drink before he radially jerks away, gripping for the first bowl like object, quickly hurling his face down into it and puking.
"Uhm ... Jashta ..." Mulmer raises an eyebrow as the human places the bowl down on the bar disk " That was my dinner ... "
Jashta looks down in the bowl, only to see a nice chicken salad covered in barf. "Oh ... sorry ... "
"Ah, it's no worry." The dwarf replies, grinning widely "You just gave me an excuse to give my wife."
"I'm afraid you lost me there ... " the human says, tearing his eyes away from the bowl to stare at Mulmer.
"Wife got some idea that I need a diet ... Personally I hate lettuce." Mulmer explains, the cheeky grin back on his face. Jashta chuckles momentarily when he smells something strange, quickly being pulled back to the realisation of the purple goo in the glass in front of him. "Mulmer, old friend, might I so politely ask what the hell that is?" he asks as he places a hand over his nose and mouth, feeling his already mind numbing headache greatly increases in pain.
"It's an elixir, for hangovers. Drink it already, you look like you're heads going to explode any second." He replies, hiding a slightly spiteful grin.
Jashta slowly lifts the glass, his hand still over his mouth, he quickly removes his hand and downs the potion, coughing radiately as he slams the glass down onto the bar disk. "Ugh! That's -nasty-!" he exclaims.
Mulmer chuckles and nods "I know ... " he says before he pick up the glass and put it away. "There's a room free for you upstairs, go there and get some rest, you look horrible." he chuckles
"Hehe, thank you ..." Jashta answers, slightly grinning as he gets off a chair, rubbing his temples as he's walking, kinda stumbling, towards the staircase, making his way upstairs. He could feel the gaze of some up roared guests in the pub staring into the back of his head. He slightly chuckled as he continued his journey into one of the rooms on the second floor, his usual room. He sat down on his bed, resting his face in the palm of his hand. "One drink, thirteen, fifty, ONE HUNDRED! It doesn't matter, memories always come back, but they never will ... " he lays down, his head resting on the pillow. "Ugh, I'm a depressing person ... " with that last thought he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you guys had a nice read and, if I get approved, that I have a great time.
[Image: banner.png]
A recently started Sonic forum for all ages and shapes. We discuss both old and new Sonic stuff, but by no means keep ourselves on just that area. We're a community of gamers, artists, role players and the like.

Please pop in and have a look. :]
Welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy yourself.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]