The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Levels and Death Knights
Alright. Here's the deal.

Levels - These are now available. If you are a Grunt with an approved character profile, you may contact one of the appropriate GMs can ask to be risen to level 80. Note that this is all we will do at this time. Gold, tokens, etc. will be given out once the server updates are more stable, and what we'll probably do later down the line is make one-shot quests for level 80 characters so they can get all this crap automatically. So, for now, it's just the level, but it's better than nothing.

Death Knights - Officially opening these up to Grunts now. However, there are a few limitations. First, the server still imposes the level 55 rule. Due to our own leveling rules, that means you'll need to be a Grunt with another character already approved. Also, due to our leveling rules, you cannot level the DK you make past level 55 (the starting level) until you have an approved profile for that character. All DK profiles are automatically considered "Special" profiles, so post them in the appropriate section.

If you have a question, post below.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Thanks Grakor and Kret for the work! :)
[Image: Signature.png]
Good work Grakor, and anyone else involved.

Hey wait.. im not a grunt. Damnit! But atleast when I get there I can use this usefiul bit of info.
Aye, this is good! Thank you!
Ahhhhh! Thank you Grak and Kret! Who are the same person despite Grak not actually being real. It was a long night, okay?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Thanks Grakor and Kretol!

And any other GMs who might have been involved.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Although it might deserve it's own thread: if a player makes an ingame death knight, could that DK represent another class? Quick examples could be a Frost Battlemage, or some type of Runewielding warrior? (If this might be a long-winded answer, I can make a thread or a PM would be fine too. )
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Possibly, my deathknight is in-characterly a Graven One. The drawback to doing this is you can only have one deathknight, ever. So if you use it for something else, you will not be able to just make another for deathknight rp.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Remember that such ideas would HAVE to be run by a GM first and submitted to the Special section of the Profiles forum.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Ah, I knew that. I just wanted to know if it had happened or could happen. I personally don't want to make a Death Knight, but I saw possibility for other things. I'll look up Graven Ones and see what you did with that, Mikain. Thanks for the quick reply! :D
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
For a little clarification, when you say you may only have one Death Knight ever, do you mean that you may only have one at a time as per retail rules, or that if your Death Knight was to die you would not be able to make another?
As per the way they work, yeah, you can only have one per account and if you try to make another it won't allow you to.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Ah, alright, thanks. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Concerning Living Death Knights Grakor456 55 13,906 08-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Player Behavior and Death Knights Grakor456 12 2,589 09-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Last Post: MoonlightBlossom
  Policy Change on Approvals/Vouches and Levels Grakor456 35 5,260 01-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Character Levels and Profiles 0 645 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: