The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lilguy's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am an avid RPer. I've been recently playing GW2 as well as some other games (LOTRO, Gmod). I used to RP in WoW on Moonguard back in the day, and recently came across your server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, and English..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play the RTS' back in the day. I played WoW online around the time of WotLK, but sort of lost the connection to play and pay for it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled WoW RP servers, and came across you. What drew me in was that fact that it's a close knit community based on Roleplay. There are some other private servers which are based around PvP and such but none based solely around roleplay. Atleast from what I saw.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm pretty open for any kind of roleplay. I do enjoy passive RPing and tend to be more of a longer windered roleplay, but I also enjoy combat and traveling as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren druid. I've always found druid fun to play, as well as roleplay. Their connection to nature as well as their ability to be powerful is fun to roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'd like to get some roleplay fun and make some friends in the process. Build my character up and create a fun story for people to participate and be a part of.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Keeping in PG. I don't particularly mind adult role play, but I don't want it to be the main point of people on this server. Too many times on Moonguard did I run into this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The rain fell softly on the leaves as the bovine creature moved softly under the treetops. It wasn't a particularly stormy day, but the rain was coming down by the gallons. The leaves could barely hold the weight of each raindrop, as the soaked Tauren walked with mud-soaked hooves through the trees. He was at home here. His fur glistening with the water from which the heavens rained. He was a servant of Cenarius. He was at home with himself in this forest. As he walked through it, he would reach out and speak to the creatures; not with words, but with his spirit... His soul. Maldehm was at peace here, and he would not leave...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Thanks for the opportunity to play with you guys and I hope you find me to be a nice fit here. Hope to roleplay with you all soon.
Howdy, Lilguy, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I'm excited to see a Tauren enthusiast and I hope you choose to play your tauren druid :)!

As you already know, taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides is a good way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and the optional /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work to get our attention.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Always good to see more moocow enthusiasts. I hope you find our community to your liking.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]