The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Linked Character Profiles
Hello, I've been wondering...is it possible/allowed to create a thread in the Character Profiles section of 2 characters?
Like, to create 2 characters by using 1 thread since me and idvhfd are going to rp as brothers, so our past and present is going to be basically the same because the 2 characters were always together.
So I thought instead of wasting space with 2 threads, we could just create 1 describing both characters.
[Image: vfwglv.gif]
Anything that you see in my signature or avatar slot has been created by me. If you would like any type of graphics like avatars,signatures,banners,logos and so on PM me with the details and I'll help you out. Cheers! ^^
Even characters so closely related as being twins (just as an example, the brothers may not actually be twins) must be separate profiles. You may expressly mention the other person throughout your character's individual history, but they each must have their own profile.
(09-14-2013, 12:11 AM)Zenethen Wrote: Even characters so closely related as being twins (just as an example, the brothers may not actually be twins) must be separate profiles. You may expressly mention the other person throughout your character's individual history, but they each must have their own profile.
Alright, thank you for the quick reply. ^^
[Image: vfwglv.gif]
Anything that you see in my signature or avatar slot has been created by me. If you would like any type of graphics like avatars,signatures,banners,logos and so on PM me with the details and I'll help you out. Cheers! ^^
No problemo. Welcome to CotH.
Couldn't resist. I'm sorry.

Spoiler:
[Image: udQ7EUf.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Improving wiki profiles? Holynexus 7 1,644 07-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Regarding special profiles. Adam255 6 1,364 05-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Profiles mangaboy111 3 849 10-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Miah