The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Little details that you like about WotLK
I was poking around with the new version of WoW model viewer this morning and noticed that some of the horse animations had changed!

This had been bugging me since I started the game. Being a rider myself, I noticed that the horses' gaits were completely off... the walk animation was a trot, and the gallop was some sort of weird antelope-run. ^_^

It's actually pretty darn close to a real gallop now! I just wish they would use this new animation for ALL horse models. Maybe they do and it's just an issue with the model viewer. Either way.... I'm happy.

I know it's completely inconsequential. I want to hear if anyone else has found little tweaks or details about the expansion and/or patches that make you smile.
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
The fire in the lanterns next to the roads in the Howling Fjord area, it looks like... fire...

On another note, where did you get that modelviewer!? Let me know now! ...Please. *puppy eyes*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:The fire in the lanterns next to the roads in the Howling Fjord area, it looks like... fire...

On another note, where did you get that modelviewer!? Let me know now! ...Please. *puppy eyes*

http://www.wowmodelviewer.org/forum/inde...pic=3916.0

That's the one. :)
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
I like the fact that the Alliance have come out with a Nuclear Bomb thing.

Just like the real world, the "good" guys created the weapon of death.

Heh, I like the fire, plus I have the Modelviewer, it's a Beta version, very, very buggy.

Edit: ALSO! I love the way they've gone away from glowly things of doom, and gone back to good old spikes and horns. I love all the teeth, skulls and old-style trophies, but also the way Northrend shows the upper and lower class. Think of Dalaran, think of the items assosciated with the top-end cities, now compare that with the low end grungy stuff, just plain simple iron and ivory.
I've always enjoyed the Primal and Simple style armour.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Apparently most cities have been remade so that they are more detailed aswell. :D

And IN MY OPINION, that making of the nuclear bomb has killed the idea of fantasy now. (All that mechanical stuff killed it a little bit anyway, they didn't go TOO overboard before, but a nuclear bomb takes the cake.)

I haven't actually played WoTLK at all yet, so I can't really pitch in. All I can say is that I freaking love that blacksmith place, where there's a forge (I assume so anyway) breathing out loooads of fire! It looks suh-weet.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
What is this nuclear bomb?

I also like the new gladius-looking one hand sword. Could be nice if someone creates a legion!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I can't for the life of me remember where I found it In-game, but I did manage to find it on Modelviewer.
[Image: AllianceBomb.jpg]
See? it's stupid...

Oh, what's the name of that Sword Nos?
The heck is that thing doing on my lawn!?
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
Whoah... The Alliance is at an advantage, now.

Blast! Go Orcs!
Okay, I hath found the Sword Nostra Mentioned! http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39127#.

Also, some not-so-RPlike, but awesome blades.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40396#.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40491
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37653#.
Oh I'm sure someone will say that it's a perfectly feasible RP weapon.
Tch. What's wrong with rping with two swords that have one handle? Hehehe.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MrWeasel Wrote:Oh I'm sure someone will say that it's a perfectly feasible RP weapon.

The very first of the non-feasible swords could be role-played. Mainly because it's not glowing and you could role-play that it was inscribed or enchanted or something. And you'd need a helluva-history behind it. The other two? I'd love to see someone try.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
I like the higher resolution textures theyre using, and the fact Dalaran is less buttrape on my system than Shatt was, yet has WAY more detail. OH and Dalaran's underground community.
˜★Sketch Blog
I've got to say that the mist in the Howling Fjord, and really just the whole feel of the area, hit me pretty hard. It looks a LOT like an area near my home where I go to hike sometimes, and for that reason I have fallen in love with it.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total RP 2 for WotLK? Holynexus 2 6,236 09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  CotH Census (Post-WotLK) Qaza 163 24,862 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Hinbane
  Few minor details I wanna know TeroSNS 15 2,713 06-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Drust
  Prestige Details? MrCandlejack 7 1,321 04-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: MrCandlejack
  WotLK Downloading Semai 51 6,656 01-03-2009, 03:18 PM