The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Little details that you like about WotLK
mejunior Wrote:I have to agree about the quests, they're awesome! I saw the battle of Angrathar the Wrath Gate at youtube, it was cool to see it, but it was totally kick-ass when you have to do it yourself, and after that to attack the Undercity with King Varian Wrynn! It's just awesome!
Angrathar/Wrathgate makes me all frowny and sad. Stupid Putress. :(
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
After having tried some of the WotLK content on other servers (although not Northrend itself,) I thought I'd remark on a detail I really enjoyed:
The Northrend Ships! They sort of waggle from side to side, like a proper ship on a restless sea! And makes wooden boat-sounds! The only thing I miss is a cargohold, captains quarters and a common room with bunks, like the ships in Classic.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
Hogral, you need to get yourself to the Boats in Stormwind, and ride into the Alliance Northrend port, you can be any level, just explore, it's awe-inspiring.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Hrr, but how? I've so far been unable to find a server with WotLK up and running. Anybody that's been luckier?
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
I also think the new dryads look (like "Sister of Winter") look really pretty.
˜★Sketch Blog
Eliana Wrote:
mejunior Wrote:Stupid Putress. :(

What!? Putress is the greatest thing to happen to the Forsaken since Sylvannas´ and Varimathras´ reskinning!

Quote:Death to the Scourge! And death to the Living!

I really enjoy the new Forsaken lore and the turns and twists, well, except the Lady turning soft on us, but I´m sure we can deal with it. Somehow.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:
Eliana Wrote:Stupid Putress. :(

What!? Putress is the greatest thing to happen to the Forsaken since Sylvannas´ and Varimathras´ reskinning!

But I miss mini-Saurfang and Bolvar :( .
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Pffbt, Sylvannas never went soft. You should've seen her fight in the Battle for Undercity Quest. She hops from flying doomguard to flying doomguard to stab them in the back to kill them at one point, and she shouts some pretty nasty things.
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
They died for the greater good of the Forsaken´s continued awesomness, we will mourn them and then raise them.

I love the geysers in the Borean tundra, the awesom insence of the Tuskarr and the cool skeletal paper drakes they have flying there as well.

Tch went soft on the kill the living part, and that´s the part that counts. *sagenod* Should have stayed the way she was in those TFT missions.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Delmure Wrote:Pffbt, Sylvannas never went soft. You should've seen her fight in the Battle for Undercity Quest. She hops from flying doomguard to flying doomguard to stab them in the back to kill them at one point, and she shouts some pretty nasty things.
That sounds awesome. I haven't done it on Horde-side yet. Ally-side, Varian just goes nuts and decides the Horde are all evil and should be destroyed, chops at some baddies and tries to kill Thrall. That and Jaina NEVER stops saying "I hate resorting to violence... you asked for it!" over. And over. And over.

Pretty awesome quest regardless.
Character Information
Nostra Wrote:They died for the greater good of the Forsaken´s continued awesomness, we will mourn them and then raise them.
Hehe, let me guess, you play an Undead apothecary. :P
Character Information
Eliana Wrote:
Nostra Wrote:
Eliana Wrote:Stupid Putress. :(

Ahem, speaking of reskinning, Varim has Sideburns!!
http://thottbot.com/ss64206
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
... I WANT THOSE SO BADLY.

I'm growing my sideburns. :D
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hey, do you guys know what's wrong with the modelviewer download mentioned earlier in this topic? I download but it comes as an unknown file and I cant run it.

On a sidenote, I must agree that the quests have alot more to offer now with details both graphic and strong ties to the lore of WotLK, like the Death Knight starting quests where Arthas himself sends you to destroy the Scarlet menace. Totally awesome.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
It should come as a rar or a zip (I don't quite remember. I think it's rar) and you just open it up and run the .exe file. That's all I did and it works fine, aside from some bugs.

Sorry I can't help more.
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total RP 2 for WotLK? Holynexus 2 6,236 09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  CotH Census (Post-WotLK) Qaza 163 24,862 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Hinbane
  Few minor details I wanna know TeroSNS 15 2,713 06-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Drust
  Prestige Details? MrCandlejack 7 1,321 04-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: MrCandlejack
  WotLK Downloading Semai 51 6,656 01-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Last Post: icegrover