The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Little details that you like about WotLK
Killachipmunk Wrote:Yeah, like zombies, but they have the armour of what died.

Ohohoh, also, regarding Metamorphosis, are we gonna allow that here?
I never use spells like that myself, nor Shadowform, but turning yourself into a demon?
Ehhh, I'm a little Shakey on that one.
You mean, you kill one and he returns as an Undead or what? That's what I didn't get at all.

I've seen in WoW ModelViewer a zombie emerging from the ground, I can't wait to see it in WoW itself.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong.
He just means that not all the undead this time around are just walking skeletons or zombies. There's more variety in undead models.
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
I'd just like to say that I think Dalaran is possibly the best city they have created to date. When you walk through it, it literally feels like a city. There are people all around, interesting buildings, and it really does feel like a sort of elite place. They make absolutely amazing use of height and such, there are multiple balconies, and the view from the lounge in the Violet Citadel and the other tower give you an amazing panning view of the entire city. There are multiple inns, one Alliance and one Horde as well as a sort of tea time neutral inn in the middle.
There is a toy store with trains and other amusing gadgets, there are stables, cool glass dome buildings, statues, and an amazing sewer system with yet another inn. Personally I can't wait to drum up some RP inside Dalaran.
Oh, and you can fall down a well. :)
[Image: Signature.png]
Vrahn Wrote:I'd just like to say that I think Dalaran is possibly the best city they have created to date. When you walk through it, it literally feels like a city. There are people all around, interesting buildings, and it really does feel like a sort of elite place. They make absolutely amazing use of height and such, there are multiple balconies, and the view from the lounge in the Violet Citadel and the other tower give you an amazing panning view of the entire city. There are multiple inns, one Alliance and one Horde as well as a sort of tea time neutral inn in the middle.
There is a toy store with trains and other amusing gadgets, there are stables, cool glass dome buildings, statues, and an amazing sewer system with yet another inn. Personally I can't wait to drum up some RP inside Dalaran.
Oh, and you can fall down a well. :)

Dalaran is a A/H safe area? I figured it was Alliance only, but how could they keep all that awesomeness to one faction.. From your description, I've had a bit of a memory lapse regarding Coruscant from Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts' Traverse Town. Two examples of my favorite towns and cities in fiction, by the way.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Don't forget! Dalaran even has a pet store with everything you and your pet needs! Even your non- combat pets get toys!!! It feels like a real pet shop, in fact every shop in Dalaran feels so real.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Yup, it is cross faction due to the Kirin Tor being a neutral faction. I'll go grab some nice screenshots if you guys want.
I've already posted a load, check out this thread http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...088#p30088 You may have to scroll through all the pages, but over the 4 of them, I posted just about every zone/item/imporant place.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Excellent screenshots. :)
... I just love WotLK. Lol. The pet shops, Dalaran, the ice, the trees, the new tinkering stuff, the new models, the new quests (which are way better then any other quest from Burning Crusade), the Vry'kul (Those pretty angel looking things with the cool masks. Makes me think of Valkyries because they resurrect you if you play a Death Knight for awhile... Ya know, carrying the souls of the deceased to their father... In this case, Arthas), the dryads, the multitude of dragons, the dragon shrines, all the shiny magics, the Nexus... I could go on forever, really. But it's all just.... Amazing. They did a great job, and I think everybody thought it was going to be kind of crappy... Which it wasn't. Anyway, yay!
ElvenMistress Wrote:the Vry'kul (Those pretty angel looking things with the cool masks. Makes me think of Valkyries because they resurrect you if you play a Death Knight for awhile... Ya know, carrying the souls of the deceased to their father... In this case, Arthas)

Those spirits are the Val'kyr.
The Vrykul are the viking guys.
There's also Vargul.
So many new V named things in this new lore as well.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total RP 2 for WotLK? Holynexus 2 6,236 09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  CotH Census (Post-WotLK) Qaza 163 24,862 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Hinbane
  Few minor details I wanna know TeroSNS 15 2,713 06-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Drust
  Prestige Details? MrCandlejack 7 1,321 04-04-2010, 01:33 PM