The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*Liv Walks Into The Room* - Introduction
I apologize in advance, if I happend to have created this thread in the wrong section.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
10-4, Captain; it's a natural habit I exercise to read rules before I do something. Heh, not to mention, so far, rules, which I usually consider "Boring", are not so boring on this server. And the Wiki is nicely done. I have certainly read them, and will read them again.

2. How did you hear about us?
I played a 2.4.3 WoW version server, and had been in a PvE/RP guild. Me and two of my buddies were hanging out at Tyr's Hand RPing and we got bored because nobody else appreciated and enjoyed roleplay like we did. We searched, and searched, for different servers. We turned up different results each time, but when I saw this website come up in party chat, my eyebrow raised, and I went to it because it sounded for real, to say the least.

3. How did you get into RP?
It was out of random selection, and I'm glad I made the choice. My first real roleplay situation had been back in Starcraft. No Brood War, just plain ol' Starcraft. I was casually browsing the list of playable servers, and I saw something I never seen before, beside the usual tower war, tower defense, and what not. It was a roleplay session. Station 37, I believe it was called. Some of you old veteran Starcraft players may know what I'm talking about. I joined, when there was a "Full house" and it started. I was confused, obviously. More confused then usual. The game started, and people started claiming sections of the "scenario" as their base, "turf", or headquarters. I wandered around with my spawner, asking what to do. Eventually, I was learned a slight bit to take away the confusion, and eventually started watching what other people did, and got the hook of it. This was back when I was around, six, or seven. It wasn't easy, but I found a way to mix in. Eventually, after all that, I said good roleplay, and went to look for another roleplay scenario. And so it started, my venture of roleplay.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Warcraft, in general, was back around my Starcraft era. I heard it was a Blizzard game, and looked more into it. Eventually, I learned it was just Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos, and it was just another one of Blizzard's normal games. I bought it at Wal-Mart, and played it for a day. After that, I was hooked. I played a lot, and roleplayed a lot on Warcraft 3, just as I did on Starcraft.
World of Warcraft-wise, here it is. Back in 2006, I first got the game because it looked neat, and made an account, but soon stopped, for what reasons, I can't remember why. In 2007, my dad owned a restaurant. So it came one day that we were having a chat with a customer about how the food was, and he said it was good. After that, he mentioned something about WoW, and how good it was. I remembered I bought the game, and so I dug it out, got my game time in, and started playing like crazy, just because I knew other people played it now. Since then, I have played roleplay realms on WoW. And this server, hopefully, will be my first private roleplay server.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Tough question. Blood Elves, Humans, and orcs.
Mostly Humans. I like the Alliance roleplay style more than the Horde. Warriors, Rogues, and sometimes Hunters cut it for me. I can't be a caster, though.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play? War-torn warriors, fighters, and what not. Usually, my favorites are warriors that come home from a long day, sit down in an inn, relax with a couple of friends who know things and have been around the world. I also like young rogues preparing for a long journey in life. Either that, or like I said; warriors going into battle and coming home to a peaceful scenario.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Either it's peaceful, and relaxing, or it's action-filled, and adrenaline rushing roleplay. Combat roleplay, or casual roleplay. Not much else to be said. That's my favorite styles of roleplay.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I love to ride my bike. I play guitar a lot, and I'm still a beginner at it. I also can have a strange but still laughable sense of humor if I try.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Proud to be an American. East Coast. North Carolina, where it's warm, peaceful, and relaxing. Right by the Atlantic Ocean, too, so it's a good deal. English is my first language, of course. Time zones? -5:00 GMT, or UTC.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Certainly. I have not ever seen a community that is organized like this and has such a roleplay environment. So, I'm more than willing to follow any rule and policy provided.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue - Play Free Online Games
Welcome to the server! >8D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *Walks In Through The Door* Oh.. Hey There.. LeoElric 0 483 11-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: LeoElric
  *Walks In and Lights A Smoke, Noticing the NO SMOKING Sign* DarienWilson 1 755 01-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Harmonic