The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Logging in... fail
So, I was on my hunter shooting some random mobs in the Barrens. Suddendly when I clicked an abbility the game froze, just a lagg spike.... Or wasn't it? I logged in on my second account and everything there happend accordingly. I closed the client with the bugged character and tried to reconnect, failed, I got kicked back to the realm list. After that I requested a kick for the character, which did not work. I've asked others in Kalimdor to reply to me, I think the Kalimdor server crashed, since I got no reactions.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Server crashed and locked up.
Nope, not the whole server, think we need to crash outland, northrend and EK.
Or wait for Kretol to restart it.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
EK is crashed as well, from what I know. I whispered Tor that I'd comment on his profile if he responded, and I got no response. Hehe!
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
I am on EK and I felt nothing, he might just be AFK.
I'm in EK and crashed.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
The who list says you are in Darkshore.
It seems this affects only certain people, and Kalimdor. I tried logging into a toon in Kalimdor, didn't work. Closed it, tried again, and it went to the realm screen again, and again. But I went on a different account and I logged into a toon in EK, everything is A.O.K.
I can't even get to the character selection screen.

Anyone else getting the same?

EDIT: It actually turns out that my character (Eirtahl) is still logged on!

I need him to get booted off...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I keep having the realm list pop up over and over when I try to log in. Can't get to the character screen either.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Login server is down, then.
Yep, that's what I got, Kiffles.

I also noticed that according to the server status, there's like 20 people online, apparently. xD
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
.. Damn! And I JUST logged out!
So, whoever is still on, as long as they stay out of Kalimdor, they can stay on.
This could be true, because I'm able to log in on Gale now. :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logging onto TS Harmonic 3 1,053 05-13-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Kitty Captcha Fail Nikodemos 8 1,957 12-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Problems logging in... Ukarai 2 944 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Ukarai
  Problems logging in Vladdy 3 1,085 06-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Issues Logging in. Hisae020 20 4,192 07-14-2011, 07:52 AM