The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for BE Warlock sister
I have found a player to play this character. I am no longer looking.

I have a character, a Blood Elf Fire Mage named Alinestia Flamestrider that has worked in the past with the Order of the Crimson Sun. I intend to create a profile very soon for this character, and I would like to implement her sister, Riae Flamestrider.

Riae is a cool headed, charming Sin'dorei woman. She is a skilled user of dark demonology magic, and has a penchant for manipulating people. I have relatively little to the character other than that short description, and the appearance that I tend to gravitate to when using her, including the gear (but that will be entirely up to the player, though I will leave it as a recommendation.)

This is Riae Flamestrider, as I used her on retail.
I will post my recommendation for her gear below
[Image: H5PKOVa.png]
  • Stormspire Vest
  • Black Mageweave Leggings
  • Enumerated Handwraps
  • Starfire Sash
  • Bandit Cloak
  • [Color Matching Tabard]
  • Black Mageweave Shoulders
  • Black Mageweave Boots [Or preferred color matching shoes/boots]

If you see this post and feel the information is not sufficient but you are still interested, comment or PM me and I will give whatever information you might have if possible.
[Psst. Stormspire vest has sleeves. The screenshot posted is just the normal black mageweave vest!]
I know stormspire has sleeves! Thats why I want it, it looks better :P The screenshot is from my retail Riae, which was using a somewhat ugly amalgamation of drops and transmog items...
I'd be in for this. I'll chuck you a PM.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Ok, I feel like I've found a good suit for the character. I won't need any more responses, thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a brother and(or) sister! -OR-, an apprentice. Altaine 2 861 12-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Looking for a little sister MstrCorvus 5 1,212 08-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Warlock Apprentice Wanted mimloopen 12 1,824 09-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Last Post: mimloopen
  [Draenei Family] Character Offer - Female Priestess sister to Zenn/Zakk Wendigo 1 766 09-29-2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Wendigo
  Looking for Warlock mentor. shotzy 1 730 07-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Dukica