The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for "Kamille"
I'm sorry if this post is kind of... Away from the normal standards... But I am now share with you something.

When I first played here, I played here, back when Drudaen Tavern was here, I played a blood elf called Elderoth. My only friend here was a human called Kamille.

As we grew fond of each other, decided to get married (IC'ly, of course) but first I had to leave to Outlands for personal business (That means I had to go away from my town to study and there goes the internet and WoW for one full year, I think).

As I came back this year, My account had been deleted (server reset, I suppose) and Kamille was nowhere to be found. I grew friend towards her both IC and OOC but she must have changed e-mail because I can't get her online and never answered my e-mails. I would like to know if she's still here, if she's alive at least and if I can talk to her at least one last time...

Thank you for understanding and for not deleting this post.
Freedom is only an allucination. - Anathema
Regrettably, after searching the current accounts for the same username, IP address, email address and even password, I could not find an account matching the one that character was on in the past.