The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for a Demon Hunter
Howdy, CotH. As some of you can tell by looking around the forums lately, I've been up to a bit in terms of RP. I've been feeling my mojo flowing a lot, and I've been enjoying the creative energies. So here we are.

It started with me speaking with @Ural about warlocks. Through the conversation, it evolved into a Kal'dorei studying fel ways. I hadn't been thinking about it, but then Ural brought up demon hunters! Now I've been entirely inspired to roleplay a female Kal'dorei that is studying in the ways to become a Demon Hunter.

This would be grand...but it seems here that I need a full-fledged Demon Hunter to lead my apprentice through certain trainings and rituals. While I couldn't find details about these rituals, I was thinking that people maybe just had a general idea about them.. So here I am, asking the community of CotH!

Are any of you Demon Hunters? If yes, keep reading. Is your Demon Hunter inactive, and you want to change it? If yes, keep on reading. Are you willing to dedicate your Demon Hunter to a short (or medium-lengthed) storyline in which they help my Kal'dorei become a Demon Hunter? If you answered yes to all these questions, I dearly beg you to leave a comment here, or shoot me a PM!

/thumbs up
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
:D I've been waiting for solid RP for my demon hunter! I'm afraid I won't be able to do much until later this month though.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
I've got a demon hunter in the middle of getting approved, so I might be able to help!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Hmm, well I've got an around-the-world trip coming up in about a week and a half, but I should be free for some RP before then. Maybe not as a training character, but I'd be up for helping out with whatever you need to know ICly/OOCly. Fala is (I believe) the only DH on the server who went through a training process (via the old prestige system).

Here's his profile with some links!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demon Hunter Teacher rentiger1 5 1,057 08-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Xemnasking