The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for a Troll shammy!
Lok'tar.
So I'm making some RP happen! My troll, Jaedyn, requires healing to re-nourish his skin since it was last burnt off. This healing can't be any simple healing, though, as something of that magnitude could surely only be pulled off by a majorly powerful entity, such as a Loa!

I am in need of a fellow RPer who has knowledge of shamanism, and it'd be better if they have abundant knowledge of Loa as well. This character would need to be used to interact with Jaedyn several times, helping him to communicate with Loa and help convince the Loa that he is worthy to be healed. This could require doing a few 'trials', but that would be up to the knowledge of the shaman. Shaman needs to be troll because I don't think orcs can interact with Loa, and crucially must be located in the Orgrimmar or Barrens region.

Lastly, and I know I'm being picky, an ultimately great pal for these RPs could be available for RP any time from 12:00 PM sever time up until 4:30 PM sever time.

If any of you are interested, drop me a reply, PM, or contact me in-game via Jaedyn!

*Edit--
First come first serve, so I'm only accepting one RP partner. :>
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Bumpity bump. Hate to sound pushy, but there has to be some shaman out there.. :3
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
You don't really need to bump it three hours after it's posted. Give it at least a couple days.
Ah got a shammy troll for ya mon.
I got a troll Witch-Doctor.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus