The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for a few staff members for Rayleigh
The idea just came from feeling silly IC'ly discussing regarding members of his staff, which are actually completely non-existent.

So simply put, I am looking for military characters to act as members of Rayleigh's "unit", pretty much the only requirement is that the character is actually a member of the military (And not of higher rank than Lt. Commander).

Here's some ideas to throw around:
A large bruiser kind of a guy
A sniper
A scribe that's not so good when it comes to combat
Anything awesome you come up with

I'm looking for three to five total of characters, you can come up with your own, of course. Naturally the characters would be humans (Possibly one dwarf or a gnome). The character doesn't have to join a guild, it can be member of the Alliance Guard, Stormwind army or whatever, as long as it is a military character. I've got some events planned out and naturally these characters would be there with Rayleigh in war events, such as Tol Barad.

How it is to work with Rayleigh? We'll he is a trickster, and sometimes childish, yet brutally official. And he'd make you work your ass off sometimes, so.. Go from there. Rayleigh really has the ambition to reach the rank of Grand Marshal, so he's going to get wild in attempt to do that. I'd expect all of the staff members to be friends with Rayleigh, but in the end be official when it comes to military life and act of duty.

Current staff members:

Sergeant Tiorn, raw muscle and cold-blooded solider (Played by Osvaldas)
Beatrix, over-protective bodyguard of Rayleigh. (Played by Kimaira)
Buurin, Sniper (Played by MstrCorvus)
Kimaira's characters Post-Cata:
Nehemia - Death Knight - Blood elf - Alive
Rayleigh - Lt. Commander - Human - Alive
Bonefletcher - Lightslayer - Forsaken - Alive
Selarin - Sentinel - Night Elf - Alive [To be profiled]
Rem - Berserker - Troll Alive
Beatrix - Paladin - Human Alive [To be profiled]
Kimaira's Feedback Thread (in case you are interested in throwing in some feedback)
I believe I could supply you with a warrior who carries polearm for cutting heads off. He is in Stormwind Army and I believe his rank is sergeant. His name is Tiorn
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mw3mwwCGmB1spfzzdo1_250.gif]
Brothers and sisters of NOD, I welcome you to planet C&C.
I'll supply a Dwarven Sniper, rank of Corporal named Buurin. Uses a Gnomish Rifle and is a dead shot with it.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I have 2 Gnomes collecting dust that could be used for this. One is a fighter pilot, and the other is an assassin/SI:7.
House Winters could assign one of their members to be your staff. Like a contract deal.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I might be able to supply a human magus by the name of Larah Evans, should you be intersted in having a mage on your team.

House Thelwind could possibly do the same, since Edwin basically told he would already.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
I can also offer a gnomish sniper with a weird loving for shooting things with said rifle!
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
(08-26-2013, 08:46 AM)Jonoth Wrote: I have 2 Gnomes collecting dust that could be used for this. One is a fighter pilot, and the other is an assassin/SI:7.

SI:7 Gnome would be better, but I've got a dwarf already (assumably), I'd prefer having the group being primarily humans, with one or two oddities.

(08-26-2013, 09:32 AM)Whorak Wrote: I might be able to supply a human magus by the name of Larah Evans, should you be intersted in having a mage on your team.

Mage sounds about perfect! Does the character possess a military background?

(08-26-2013, 11:30 AM)Valicor Wrote: I can also offer a gnomish sniper with a weird loving for shooting things with said rifle!

Got the sniper spot filled, depending on MstrCorvus!

Phew, didn't really expect this amount of interest (Which is of course a positive surprise!)

And the Noble Houses, we can bump into each other IC for discussion!
Kimaira's characters Post-Cata:
Nehemia - Death Knight - Blood elf - Alive
Rayleigh - Lt. Commander - Human - Alive
Bonefletcher - Lightslayer - Forsaken - Alive
Selarin - Sentinel - Night Elf - Alive [To be profiled]
Rem - Berserker - Troll Alive
Beatrix - Paladin - Human Alive [To be profiled]
Kimaira's Feedback Thread (in case you are interested in throwing in some feedback)
(08-28-2013, 02:14 AM)Kimaira Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 09:32 AM)Whorak Wrote: I might be able to supply a human magus by the name of Larah Evans, should you be intersted in having a mage on your team.

Mage sounds about perfect! Does the character possess a military background?

Not 100%, no. She had combat training and such, but not formal. Having a mage has a few benefits though, like portals to cities and someone to keep your beer cold! Beer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Shadowblade Clan (Looking for members also) ThaKilo 0 570 02-18-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: ThaKilo
  Looking for Seregon Family Members!!! Grogloki 10 1,474 11-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Grogloki
  Need Family members McKnighter 0 582 08-28-2010, 03:12 AM
Last Post: McKnighter