The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for a little sister
I have a Blood Elf Hunter named Carellia and i always planned for her to have a younger sister but I don't feel like playing both siblings myself so I put the question out to you. Would anyone be interested in playing the younger sister of Carellia?

Classes Considered:
- Priest
- Mage
- Anything else if you can make it seem semi-innocent.

If you have any questions or would like the position, PM me or leave a replay below.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I could probably do that.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
I've been planning on making a new mage. Thiss can give me a good start. I am willing to take up the role!
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Spoiler:
[Image: little-sister-jpg.jpg]

I'm sorry, you made it too easy. I had no choice.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

(08-30-2013, 06:50 AM)Thoradin Wrote:
Spoiler:
[Image: little-sister-jpg.jpg]

I'm sorry, you made it too easy. I had no choice.

Damn, too late!
@Krilari and I have a bother/sister combo you'd be welcome in. She could be the middle child if you're interested. The family used to be a Noble House, but has since fallen due to crime and corruption (business-type). Both of us play self-imposed outcasts, which you can get a feel for on Azalea's and Zethon's profiles. When the house collapsed those that weren't imprisoned/executed went in different directions. Even the two of us haven't got around to meeting up yet.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a brother and(or) sister! -OR-, an apprentice. Altaine 2 861 12-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Looking for BE Warlock sister Morhana 4 935 09-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Morhana
  [Draenei Family] Character Offer - Female Priestess sister to Zenn/Zakk Wendigo 1 766 09-29-2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Wendigo
  Wanted: Dalikan's Sister Zenethen 1 675 06-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Uguu