The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking to give my ideas to your Server as a GM
See... I dont think you would be a good Gm either, cause the reason CotH is so good is the fact that CotH operates as a team,team made of all of us. If you desire to help the server, just give the idea and if it is good it will get materialised, and you should be happy cause you helped the server, not be sad cause someone else took the credit for it. You seem to wish to help, but only if you get credit/promotion for it. CotH operates as a community, community that cares for its players, and it are the players who are making CotH as great as it is. You can help the server by RP-ing in it and enjoying it, and eventualy if you are really good you may be choosen to become GM, and you dont need a rank to do so. Sorry if I sounded evil or disrespectfull.
what ever happened to the rule of respect -_- i am not looking to be treated as an ass and i am just looking to to throw the fact that i have ideas out there. again if i need to put it in bold i will I AM NOT GOING TO PUT IT IN THE FORUMS!!! I will only share my ideas with a full on GM in a private message on here or online as soon as i can get on. and i do not want to be looked at as an ass. I could just take my ideas else where if this is how i am going to get treated
[Image: picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=189]

Anarial Everblade, Dalaran Mage
Earthly, your only making yourself look bad right now, please calm down, and enjoy the server rp for a bit, then later see about what you want to do.
Quote:All I want to do is to make my dreams for wow come to life and gain experience as a GM for when i make a Video game later in life
You can always start your own server.

Anyway if staff members start giving the position to anyone who asks for it, won't everyone wanna become a GM then?

Still, If the GMs make you one, I wanna be a GM too Power abuse ftw So good luck with it :mrgreen:
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
What Forsaken said is Gold.

And EarthyDove, If you don't like it in here you might aswell leave.
We work as a team; A community. If one falls, others feel pain and regrets.
So yes. Don't like it in here, leave.
That's just how things work.
[Image: 124dk.jpg]
"Hive Mind" Defined ;

-a type of collective consciousness where individuality is stifled; a state of conformity; also written hivemind.

Aha, we're all a communist!

:D
PEOPLE. Stop.

I say this topic has served it's purpose already. Please don't reply if it isn't to help EathyDove with his connection problems. I know I'm not a GM and I don't have the power to order anyone, but seriously. Lay it off.
Woah! Woah! Woah!

H'okay people let's clear out, I think you've made your point.

As for your connection trouble Earthydove, have you changed your realmlist? Perhaps you haven't made an account yet.

I do not know the nature of your issue, but We've plenty of helpful guides, including Shademourne's own that can walk you through getting onto the server.

Edit - Oh Hai, Loxmardin! Hur, hur. Looks like I'm a bit late.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
In that regard, and on a serious note, I would check your realmlist.wtf file and confirm that it's formatted properly. This is a common problem.

Update. What Walluce said.
Topic locked much? I personally dont' see the point in continuing this thread. When there are so many with the answers already in them.
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
What's said has need to be said. We pick by choice, not by 'Please make me a GM' threads. Sorry.

If you need technical support, make a thread in the correct board.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kalimdorian Humans and Dark Trolls [General Thoughts/Ideas] Unlucky17 6 1,728 11-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Rigley
  Two ideas, one thread dastmo 11 1,634 04-26-2011, 04:43 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  A couple ideas Kenert 12 1,701 03-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Kenert
  Just some Ideas... Oddity 7 1,023 02-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Last Post: dastmo