The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Losing it, leaving maybe
All of my friends I used to RP with sorta just all up and left at the same time, and I've been left relatively alone for the last three months now.

The clique in Silvermoon, and other places will shun me since their lead has me on their ignore list as soon as they learn which character is mine, so I can't profile any new characters since they'll learn of them, and that stymies what little creativity I have left.

I spend ten hours a day doing absolutely nothing in OOCC, and have been asked maybe four or five times to RP in the last three months.

I have no will to try and go out and roleplay at my own accord either.

I don't know if this is a really a leaving thread, but I'm really not here for RP anymore, it seems.
. . .o.o

If you would like, House Blackstone is always looking for more to partake of its evil deeds.

. . .there really isn't much more I can say, though I agree with the point that cliques tend to form in CoTH and those without a clique of their own generally do not experience as much or as deep an RP experience as those who do.

( I find myself idly curious as to what could have evoked their shunning of you. )

( *Ramble* )
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Aww. I have no idea why that is happening to you, but in case you decide to change of ideas and want to give Roleplay another chance, you can always hit me on any of my characters *points at signature* and I'll be more than glad to roleplay with you if I have the time!
(12-11-2011, 02:44 AM)Saronsen Wrote: The clique in Silvermoon, and other places will shun me since their lead has me on their ignore list as soon as they learn which character is mine, so I can't profile any new characters since they'll learn of them, and that stymies what little creativity I have left.

This is very sad. I think that this person should be ashamed. :| Really. It's sad. Guess CotH also got its...trolls?

Me would love to roleplay with you. I'm not ignoring people on whims, and I'm sure most people don't ( just that stupid idiot, there is no other way to call him or her I do guess :D )

Flash edit! Beer You oughta bring this issue to a GM, because that person whoever it is is clearly disreguarding the server rules, at least to what concerns respect and common courtesy.

Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
There are two sides to every story.

Regardless.

The whole 'Silvermoon' thing will not be discussed here.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I didn't intend to discuss it.

Don't post in my thread right now, thanks
Don't worry, I'm not taking any sides..but really, I welcome you in my RP :)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I would suggest, perhaps, "profiling" them and just saving the document to keep your creativity in gear.

Or a break. Breaks are awesome. Hope it helps.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Take a break, Saronsen. I'd hate to lose you, you're one of my favorite RPers, I just haven't been RPing because I have no access to a computer with WoW D: But you're still part of my RP clique :D Whenever I get back from my hiatus, maybe you can join Cristovao on his SOULSEARCHING WANDERLUST ADVENTURE.

I hope the Silvermoon thing will be dealt with, as well, and in the meantime, c0rzilla makes a point: write up your profiles on a text document to get the creativity stirring. That's how I managed to crank out profiles for my minor characters like Gantrithor.

[Image: Brograbs.jpg]
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
With the unexpected amount of RP offers here.. I might take you guys up on that sometime.

As for the Silvermoon deal, it seems to have cleared up as well.

Now's just the part of getting the will to get back out there and initiate RP.

I'll take a bit of a break to perhaps see if I'm not just burnt out, but I'll be hanging out in OOCC time to time just to chat.
I do believe that a break would do you good. That was option #1 when I was speaking to you, anyway. :3

Take some time off, play some other games or do something else altogether. Try something new for a change and turn your attention elsewhere. Come back again when you feel better. That's my advice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving. DoctorDaveMD 7 1,839 09-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Kull
  Leaving Aadora 26 3,036 09-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Ural
  leaving for Real life RP Blish2202 5 1,206 07-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Relax, I'm not leaving, just taking a chill. (UPDATED WITH SCHEDULE CHANGES) CappnRob 0 594 07-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  'Oh, so -now- you're leaving?!' Adam255 5 1,056 11-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Last Post: rodentjoe