The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Luuneyn's introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Very well. My name is Natalie and I am 21 years old. I've been roleplaying since I was about 12-13 and I still love it. As a player you can say I'm very humble. If I roleplay with a group I want everyone to be a part of it, have each and everyone have their thing said and done. I like being in the spotlight sometimes, in the center of attention, but mostly I just rather sit and watch before bouncing in randomly. Uh... I don't really know what to say more really. I suck at introductions.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm Swedish, but sometimes I actually prefer English over Swedish... but meh. Yeah, I can speak and write English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First game from Blizzard I played was Starcraft, about 1 million years ago. Then just about 2 years ago my friend introduced me to World of Warcraft. At first I was a bit sceptical about it, but my love for fantasy and online playing took over and BOOM, I was caught. Have played on The Sha'tar RP realm for about 2 years now.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard about this server a long time ago and was very interested to apply. But then I saw all that stuff you need to do to connect to the server I kind of... meh. I'm a very lazy person. But now I think I'll give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many different kinds of roleplay. Mostly random. Y'know when you walk around and suddenly bounce into someone, start talking and it turns out to be great? That's what I love, and what I miss the most on my server. But I also do like to play mysterious characters. I'm not very good at taking the first step, so a quiet, mysterious character that only speaks as she wish suits me perfectly. And they're fun to play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oooowwh, tough one. I play a Draenei hunter on Sha'tar, who I absolutly adore, but I always wanted an orc. Orc rogue. They're sexy. Yeah... I'll go for orc rogue. I don't really know why I love them. Orcs has been a part of the Warcraft story for a long time and that makes them special. And rogues are just pwnage I guess.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That there is RP everywhere! Uh... I bet it is. It's a roleplaying server, d'uh. But well, I expect as most people friendly players and a lot of nice activity.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, I think they're all very good. These rules should be everywhere. Although I like the Keyboard Skills. And Respect. And Tolerant. And Maturity. And *Goes on and on...*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The coaled pieces of which once was a great temple were spread all over the ground. Rottning and burnt corpses filled the air with a thick, suffercating smell and the ground was still colored red of blood. The sun were on it's way down in the west, coloring the sky in a bright, aching orange. This was the sight that Tor'hok met as she slowly pulled her small boat up on the shore of the island. She stopped and glanced over the island. It's all gone. Tor'hok took a deep breath before marsching in over the burnt yard. She stepped over junk, glancing at the Trollish, Orcish and Kaldorei corspses as she walked up to what once was the mainentrance. For a moment the young Orc stopped, just watching it. Inspecting the coaled doorpost, seeing the signs after it's been broken into just a week before. As she passed them and entered the ruins, her eyes saw how the temple once again took it's physical form. How the wooden walls raised up, hold up by stole pillars. How the floor became polished rock and the four fireplaces along the great hall. A man came out from one of the rooms furthest away from her. His long grey beard went down to his belt, his violet eyes looking very strong and gentle. Tor'hok opened her mouth to yell, but the her words became interrupted.
- Uncle! Tor'hok saw how another Orc, a young women, ran by her up to the older one. He smiled as he stretched out his arms, embracing her. They talked happily, but Tor'hok couldn't really hear what they were saying. The older Orc hands the young girl a sword and she eagerly takes it, watching her uncle with great respect.
Suddenly the image changes. The hall is burning. Night Elf sentinels runs out from a room to another, killing everyone. Tor'hok watches horrified as the young girl is hit to the floor and her uncle fights a tall, forestdressed Kaldorei with a horned crown. Not young anymore, the Orc is not as fast as he used to be. He slipps and gets impaled by the huge Kaldorei's blade. The girl screams. Then she turns her face to Tor'hok, tears running down her face. Tor'hok looks herself into the eyes and frowns as the image slowly fades away, leaving the burnt ruins she's standing in. Tor'hok closes her eyes and lifts her head to the sky, remembering, rageing. She will avenge him. But now... she must do what she came here to do.

As her boat hits the shore of Kalimdor's mainland, she turns around. She watches the island one last time, a tear runs down her cheek, before she pulls up her hood and sets off. As she rounds the hill, a massive explosion echoes the plains. The bodies, the ruins, her home, slowly sank into the deepths of the sea.

(Ugh... Hope ya liked it)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment. If I got any to say, I'll just post it later in the future.

Peace.
Welcome to the server! Hehe, I certainly hope you eventually try to play other, less "pwnage", classes in RP.