The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Machinama
I am planning on making an Forsaken (And maybe DK) music video using this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a40FlQBDU34

Yes, I am aware that this song doesn't fit Forsaken, but that is why I am making it. My reason for posting this here? Simple:

I NEED HELP!!!!

Obviously one Forsaken by himself wont make this much of a video, also I have no clue how to capture in game footage. I'm just going off a whim here. I think it would be awesome if we can do this together as a community and I would really enjoy the help.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
As a matter of fact, I'm currently in a course of directing/editing and writing film. I also happen to vaguely understand the method that people use to create World of Warcraft Machinima (using a green-screen).

However, I never edit at home because I'm running a gaming laptop and not a video editing laptop, so I cannot help you directly. Though if you need advice on where to begin, I can go on with that.
Advice is good.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
You gotta first tell me about what software you're thinking about running. Adobe Prem.? Final Cut? Sony Vegas?
Recording programs i can think of at a whim would be the Xfire recorder (Quite good) and fraps (Eh.)

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
I used fraps back in my Americas Army days. If I remember it was pretty simple to use and edit.
You should ask Secrettom AKA Lethys.

He makes 'em as well.

Plight of the Gnomes

Wowinsider even said something about his work on Plight of the Gnomes.

The Long, Hard Road
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
It was through the tutorials below that I learnt about WoW Model Viewer. This 3 part tutorial should be just what you need. It'll take you through the whole shebang. Straight from "Make the characters" all the way to "Edit it together."

Enjoy. :D

World of Warcraft - How 2 Machinima Episode 1
World of Warcraft - How 2 Machinima Episode 2
World of Warcraft - How 2 Machinima Episode 3
[Image: RD-Rogue.jpg]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Sony Vegas is a top editing system, But for in game cature go for Wegame. Its free and gives better quality video's. I use it for retail pvp vids.

As for you music what type of Movie with it be? Just a straight character display / Tribute or will it be story based?

if its story based you background music no words, Just has a better effect.
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
It'll be a comedy music video.

I got model viewer but when I try to open the model it closes :/
Alright Model viewer is buggy as all hell. To be honest you are probably better off using just wow and editing it through something.

Wow Model Viewer is temperamental to say the least. If it encounters an error it doesn't try to fix it. It simply closes deleting all work you did before hand... Its frustrating...
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
If you use a Mac, I definitely recommend Final Cut. Greatest video editing software ever.

And in response to the Model Viewer post that Mokoz gave, I suggest otherwise. Modelviewer works fine for me, actually, it works perfectly. The only time it crashes is when I run WoW and Modelviewer at the same time and start rapidly flicking through the effects panels.
Refer to this thread if you still want to use ModelViewer. I never had any problems with it. ^^
A WoW Model Viewer problem...
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
My plan was to use an ingame recording program, record ingame footage and then put it to music. The main purpose of this thread was to see if anyone would be willing to make it into a group project.