The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MadalinX5`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 15 years old, from Romania. I am a HUGE fan of RolePlaying games. It is really great that I met the "Conquest of the Horde" community. It looks really great!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania and my primary language is Romanian (duh?) but on a 10 scale I speak 9.7/10 English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was about 3 months ago. I was still addicted to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. My buddies were talking about WoW and I didn't want to listen because I thought it is stupid and childish. 1 month later I made a bet with them, that I can play WoW 1 week without playing CoD MW2. I started playing and I started to like it more and more. Me and my buddies talk constantly about WoW now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My roleplaying addiction made me search for the "Conquest of the Horde" community and I found the community via Google search.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer every type of Roleplay. "I ain't picky". I am flexible so I can change between roleplay types easy. I would prefer relaxing tavern roleplay or tactical roleplay if I had to pick.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is BloodElf and my favourite class is Rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations from the "Conquest of the Horde" server is to have a friendly community and no server crashes. A friendly community because I don't want to insult people and no server crashes because it's simply really annoying, your in the middle of a RP scene and the server crashes, this gives opportunities for Metagame and Powergame

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I believe that the ones that appeal me the most are the Tolerance because I like to be friendly to everybody and the Respect because I feel respect to my superiors and my inferiors.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the story of a brave rogue named Sylax. Sylax traveled in search of a new land to build a family, train and help the respective land win wars or claim peace with other territories. Sylax was preparing his weapons, he put some food, water and bandages in his backpack for the journey. Before he left, he had to say farewell from his father and mother. His parents were so proud of him and seeing him go gave them happy tears. He than left the house and in about 1 hour, he arrived in booty bay. He talked to another bloodelf which was giving boat rides. Sylax negotiated with the BloodElf to give him the boat for 200 gold. The BloodElf accepted and Sylax started his journey on the sea. After 2 weeks of searching, some alliance pirates attacked Sylax's boat. Trying to evade, he had to leave the boat behind, which sank afterward the attack. He stomped upon a land named Gruntship. Seeing that he lost his food, water, money and equipment, Sylax decided that this is the place that he was looking for.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really love the community and hope to be part of it soon.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Thank you :3