The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Madness1011`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Possibly the most laid back person you'd ever meet, I've never gotten mad at anyone for anything (And even if I do, I would more likely joke about it before making drama). Because I play to laugh and have fun, not to be filled with spite.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had Warcraft 3 since I was about 10 years old, once the Frozen Throne came out is when I got into playing online and finally, RPing. I found World of Warcraft on that fateful summer afternoon on an ad online, and fell in love with it ever since. Though 'till now I kept RPing and WoW separate, but I'm willing to try it out due to my friend's recommendations.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys through a friend who wanted me to come role play on the server with him. To be more specific he's ILGrimmreaper.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Roleplay in general, but fighting, action and all that kind of thing is what usually captivates me, in a crowd, or in pairs, I don't mind.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class would have to be the Forsaken. The Forsaken, because they seem to be the most anarchistic and evil of the playable races. The Forsaken seem to do as they please, seeing the living as inferiors to be toyed with or experimented upon, and only allying with the Horde out of convenience. Their only permanent loyalty is to their banshee queen, Sylvanas, and even then it seems to be a tenuous one, due to the recent uprising at the Wraith gate event. And warlocks, because it just feels awesome to lead demonic servants into battle, and cast crippling curses and experiment with dark and forbidden incantations.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have my fun in this server and RP, what more can I expect from it?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility appeals to me the most, as I am often irritated by those who are filled with pride and want to steal the spotlight, even though it doesn't take long to ignore them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I want to complete this later, I don't have many a story to think of or tell at the moment as I'm busy with finishing up in school.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Grosss ILGrimmreaper. Kidding. :D <333
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Cressy Wrote:PS. Grosss ILGrimmreaper. Kidding. :D <333

Oh gee, thanks... <.<
Never forget.
Influenza of 1918. The flu that almost destroyed America.