The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Managed to make an ass of myself on the first day.
I've seen from observation of other threads that bans are not often lifted, as in the case of that guy who's two friends were banned and was told they would not be getting back in.

If it is a temporary ban that will be lifted in a set amount of time, I'll wait it out and I will have learnt my lesson. However, if it's a permanent ban, I honestly don't think a few sarcastic comments are worthy of a permanent ban. Maybe the admin who did it was in a bad mood or something, I don't know.
While I'm at it, I'll also apologise for making an ass of myself, I've been in a pretty silly mood this weekend, lord knows why, but it doesn't usually interfere with my roleplay or my conduct with other players.

This thread was mostly just so I could know how long I've got to wait before I can come back on the server(Which is great, by the way, for the day I was on it), 'cause the ban message only tells me I'm banned, not how long for. The thread was also an apology for being an idiot.

Anyway, I guess I'll see the responses in the morning, just got to midnight here...
While you are on your suspension, please read the server rules and policies. You will be notified by e-mail shortly, with apologies for the delay.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Whyuno make Dwarf? A2headedcrab 9 2,117 07-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Why can't anyone but the GMs and FHs make big events? Ormica 36 4,490 10-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Languages, How to Make Them Work. Harmonic 9 2,880 06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Dae
  "Make love, not warcraft!" A Plea for Positivity. Zarquon 20 3,690 05-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Adam255