The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mazurka's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Um, hi, I'm a girl in my 20's who primarily enjoy text-based roleplaying like forum roleplaying and have been doing that for years now. I like exploring more than anything and I also like the feeling of growing stronger, in levels or in other ways. Or so I've noticed if I should analyze myself :>

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden and thus Swedish. But I am quite confident in my written English skills, even though I don't know the most advanced words and might have some grammatical errors occasionally ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III and loved it, back in my early teens when I still loved RTS games to death. Age of Kings and the likes. But I was enjoying the RP aspect of games more and more and I really liked the Warcraft lore so when WoW was announced there pretty much was no way I wasn't willing to try it. I quickly realized that it wasn't the "gaming" aspect I liked though. It was mainly the lore and exploration and the feeling of slowly progressing and getting stronger and unlocking more of the story, that I liked. So, I've never had a character over lvl 50 from what I can recall and never truly been in a guild or been raiding or anything like that.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled. I've been looking for private RP WoW servers for a while now but haven't found anything that wasn't either dead silent or had tons of strange limitations and rules. Wotlk also fits me well since I think in most ways that is the best version. Cata and MOP simplified things strangely much.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hm, as I said before I've been forum RPing a lot over the years. I've often been the GM and thought up stories for others to enjoy while I've gently been steering them around. I've done many different genres and what I like most is, like I believe I also said before xD, when there is a sense of exploration or progressing. That's why I believe roleplaying in WoW on a server where everyone tries to be serious (serious enough at least) about it will be really nice!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like male Draenei because of their looks and the fact that they can be shamans. I also used to love trolls but it's been a while since I played as one now. I love dwarves because of their lore and actually their architecture ^^ Also, taurens are amazing because of their lifestyle and beliefs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I'll be able to level a character up to levels where I can explore parts of Azeroth where I've never been before :D all while playing as if my character was a realistic part of the world. I also hope to join a guild of some kind eventually, if my character feels ready for it (which he/she will when I will) but I'll likely solo in the beginning and only interact with people I happen to meet or befriend. Because I'm usually a bit shy, I've noticed :]

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Uh... Knowing when to quit. I can probably be easily offended and if a character acts rude towards mine, I might ((OOC)) tell them to go a bit easy on me if things get rough xD I know perfectly fine the difference between IC and OOC though.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The metal rod was gleaming in the water just about one meter below her. Kris steeled herself and kicked with her feet to swim down. She took great effort not to look out towards the dark sea; the slope down was steep and filled with rocks that became invisible in the blackness only a few meters further out. So creepy. Her hand closed around the rod and she gathered power with her legs and kicked off from the bottom, back towards the surface. That was when something grabbed her ankle, stopping her ascension.

She let out a bubble of air in surprise and unwillingly looked back. Red, glowing, narrow eyes looked at her and a tentacle wriggled itself around her leg. Panic. She managed to kick the creature with her other foot, in the face. It let go and she waved her arms and the rod, finally reaching the surface with a gasp for air. As quickly as she could, she climbed the cliffs again, freezing slightly in the cold sea breeze.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can I start now?
Howdy, Mizurka, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Rare to see male Draenei enthusiasts but I am very much a fan ;P. Trolls, Dwarves and Tauren are also excellent choices~. :3

As you already know, taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides is a good way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and the optional /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work to get our attention.

As for your questions:

Mizurka Wrote:That I'll be able to level a character up to levels where I can explore parts of Azeroth where I've never been before...

For 300 gold, you can purchase Bronze Tokens which, when given to a GM, get you bumped up to level 50! Many veteran players are frequently willing to rid themselves of some gold (or a token) to help out the very, very new. Otherwise, when you are a Grunt and have an approved character profile, you are bumped up to level 80. Before gruntship, through, you cannot manually level above 50.

Mizurka Wrote:Can I start now?

Yes~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Swwweeeeeeeede! :D

Norwegian here. Hi! :)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]