The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Me, hehe.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I started playing games seriously when WoW was introduced to me by a cousin.
I like games that has a compelling storyline which lead me to later start doing RP in the World of warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I hail from Scandinavia, from the land of the danes, I have Danish as a first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

As said above I was introduced to warcraft by my cousin.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

My cousin told me about it and people in wow have aswell, good things too.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like most RP as long as it isn’t outright silly and/or incorrect lorewise and realisticly in the set universe.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human, Warrior: Not sure, maybe it’s because I prefer Stormwind architecture and tanking, as said, I am not sure.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Proper RP, good people and fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

All of them, your server wouldn’t be known as the best rp server if you didn’t enforce them properly and if they were unreasonable, in any case i like them all, for the provide the basis on how we should behave in this setting and have a good time Rp’ing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Jarrick looked at the bottle of armasik on the drawer, smiling widely as he picked it up and removed the cork.
He had always had a taste for expensive booze, and these lower class nobles always bought the best when anyone important came to visit this sorry excuse for a planet.
He lifted the bottle to his mouth and took a sip, swirling the fluid around in his mouth as he contemplated the girls who would be attending the banquette, they were all beautifull and well bred.
As he swallowed the liquid he walked to the bell rope and ringed it twice, signaling the manservant to come, before he had taken two breaths the manservant entered and closed the door behind him.
He bowed respectfully low and asked “What can I do for you, my lord?”, Jarrick took another sip and swallowed before saying “I need a proper attire for the banquette, I would have you get the Governers tailors for me.”
The manservant smile appreciatively and bowed as he said “Right away mylord.” And left the room.
Jarrick smiled to himself when the manservant was gone ánd put down the bottle on the bedside table as sat on the edge of the bed, He reached under his pillow and pulled out his birthright.
He held his ancient Archeotech Laspistol in his hands with reverence, it was a thumb wide at the widest side and half as big as a modern laspistol, though much more powerful and accurate.
He smiled to himself and put it away and undressed to the point where the tailors could take measurements without hassle.
An hour later he walked out of his room in a fine coat of red silk and gold inlay with rubies on the buttons, and thought about how he would kill the governer with a cruel smile…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

That story is based on a real character I have in a pen and paper scenario, it is based in Warhammer 40k universe and the assassin bit is just for added effect, my guys just a drunkard. Hehe.

Tell me what you think, i like constructive critisism.
Hello Emilkp123, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

Scandinavian? That's interesting - I'm not sure we have any players from that area. We do have plenty of players who speak English as a second language, so you're not alone there!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]
We don't have any Scandinavians, Geoni? @Loxmardin (Swedish), @Spiky (Danish), @Rowgen (Norwegian)

We have all of Scandinavia on the GM team, not to mention a good few other players who are Scandinavians. :P
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
New people! Woohoo!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.