The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MecahanicArm's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well as a player of games in general I've got to say I'm casual, I don't like to compete - I much prefer to play co-operatively rather than in a head to head. Perhaps this is because I'm pretty bad at games in general and tend to loose in PvP situations, but hey know your weaknesses that's what I always say. As far as World of Warcraft is concerned I'm pretty much the same. Keeping up with sleep and college work takes priority over gaming I'm afraid, but even so I can still manage at least an hour a day. The gameplay it's self is something I've been bored of for a long time now, so I thought I'd turn my hand to RPing - something which I have been doing on forums for many years now - hence why I ended up here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the North-West of England. Thus, my primary language is English! UK (it's spelt colour you yanks!)! :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend played it and I couldn't wait to join. Had me free trial but was too poor to carry on a proper subscription and have been drifting around private servers ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
All the private servers that are RP orientated that I have found are long dead, or require a ridiculously lower game version. I thought I'd give google a go (as opposed to my efforts on youtube and MMORPG top 100) and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, anything I can get my teeth into really, but that's far too vague and answer. I would say I tend to play characters that have some kind of over ambitious quest or search that they are unlikely to achieve alone due to the difficulty of the task, or even the characters own incompetence. I feel that this way the story will never truly end, and in seeking the help of others my character gets to meet many new faces along the way.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As much as I hate to admit it, as it's horribly cliché I love playing Undead mages. I know. I also have a soft spot for Gnomes, but who doesn't, right?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not sure what to expect. It's possible that no one will ever read this and this intro will have been a waste of my time, but it's worth the risk. You guys seem friendly enough, not snobs like many RP communities I have come across. The character database on the sites Wiki impressed me I must admit, I'd love to be part of this community if it's as good as I'd hoped.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Odd one... I suppose the whole, be nice element. I have numerable bad experiences with RPers due to the fact they can be intolerable at times.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

He blinked and smiled toothily at me. Surely this was the most imbecilic gnome I had ever met. His intelligence seemed par with an orcs, a disgrace to a human, let alone a gnome.
'No...' I began quite abashed, 'are you sure there's even such thing?' I said this in as casual a tone as possible not wishing to offend the fellow, but my worries were soon disregarded. Throwing his head back in fits of laughter he giggled in a patronising way.
'What are you saying?!' he started, evidently trying to restrain tears of hilarity, 'That just because you haven't heard of it it doesn't exist?'
He tilted his head to the side in inquisition and I mumbled something incoherent, this gnome was too much for such an early hour in the morning.
'What are you saying!?' he repeated again his teeth flashing and his eyes still watering, 'My friends sent me to search for a fictional object! Why ever would they do that!?' I was not quick enough to react for this encounter had taken me completely by surprise.
Next I knew, he was walking away, patting me on the back, still in hysterics.
'You tall ones really do crack me up!' he giggled as he paced, merrily away. Don't misunderstand me though, I still to this day am convinced there is no such thing as the Bazelhorned Scrumpet of Hjall.

Hope you enjoyed. =]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah, the server version seems to have slipped under my radar. It's probably somewhere really obvious, but if you could tell it me, or even direct me to it I would be grateful.
Welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay! I strongly suggest reading the Wiki a bit, namely Locations of Interest, and checking out the guides there as well as on the forums. Good luck!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Hey thanks! Yeah, I have been. To be honest I'm quite excited to get started.