The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Medina Serena [RC]
Medina Serena was someone who held her cover in the city, she was trying to justify Cervantes death since there were mistakes made against the pirate code. She is an old crewmember of Cervantes crew. Her cover was compromised when Ehran told the new pirate crew (Butch's crew) by accident. She decided to step out of the city and face Butch to murder him.

It wasn't a very well thought plan. She was being too eager to murder Butch. She stood bravely over Butch as she thought he was only with one man extra. She wasn't aware it was an entire set up ambush from five people. Once she was killed, they plundered her belongings and a man named Tavren (Warlock) ripped out Medina's soul.

Temporally drawbacks

Weakened body.
Wounds over her body, healing them would take some time.

Long-term drawbacks

Memory loss. She doesn't recall anything about the ambush the little time she had before.

Permanent drawbacks
Her soul belongs to Tavren till he dies.
Fear of warlocks

Murderers
Butch
Tavren
Zach
Cayn
Skipper

Rezzer
The goblins, they used advanced jumper cables to bring her back to live. Cervantes paid for it.
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
Jumper cables? Painful.
KageAcuma Wrote:Jumper cables? Painful.

True.

Spoiler:
Isn't Cervantes already in debt to goblins?

They're probably going to take his ship for collateral if he can't keep up with the payment.
Wuvvums Wrote:Isn't Cervantes already in debt to goblins?

They're probably going to take his ship for collateral if he can't keep up with the payment.

When Cervantes came back he made a lot money from slavery, I can give you some ICly names if you like.

Spoiler:
Then it's not much of a resurrection drawback then if you can just sorta whisk it away with a bit of rp. Just saying.

Bringing someone back to life, even in Warcraft, can be quite a big deal. I do not think it's the sort of thing that would come cheap with the goblins, so I believe if you REALLY wanted it to be a drawback on your character then to some extent you should be in it for the long haul, especially if you purchased two of these resurrections.
Wuvvums Wrote:Then it's not much of a resurrection drawback then if you can just sorta whisk it away with a bit of rp. Just saying.

Bringing someone back to life, even in Warcraft, can be quite a big deal. I do not think it's the sort of thing that would come cheap with the goblins, so I believe if you REALLY wanted it to be a drawback on your character then to some extent you should be in it for the long haul, especially if you purchased two of these resurrections.

That's the reasons he doesn't do corrupt business anymore in the bay, he is gratefull for them and takes it outside. He gave his full loyality to goblin laws.

Spoiler:
You still missed the point where you claimed that the long-term drawback was debt, and you got rid of the debt quickly, thus making it a short term.

In general your drawbacks really are not drawbacks. I saw the gremzi thread and I can say that losing an eye is not a drawback for an undead. Also being loyal to undead is not a drawback either, as well as hating blood elves. I also don't see you roleplaying some of your drawbacks. If Scila had a drawback of not easily trusting anyone then why did he try to bring two armed strangers to bed? Drawbacks should be something that really do add a drawback to your character. Some of these are mild inconveniences at best.
Wuvvums Wrote:You still missed the point where you claimed that the long-term drawback was debt, and you got rid of the debt quickly, thus making it a short term.

In general your drawbacks really are not drawbacks. I saw the gremzi thread and I can say that losing an eye is not a drawback for an undead. Also being loyal to undead is not a drawback either, as well as hating blood elves. I also don't see you roleplaying some of your drawbacks. If Scila had a drawback of not easily trusting anyone then why did he try to bring two armed strangers to bed? Drawbacks should be something that really do add a drawback to your character. Some of these are mild inconveniences at best.

I see I should indeed make it short-term then. And he has a weakness for woman, so I wasn't sure how to RP that out. I"ll remake it then. Besides, he thinks woman aren't that strong, so he doesn't see a threath with them.

Spoiler:
Another thing that bothers me here is the fact that one of her permanent drawbacks is fear of warlocks, yet she was killed before her soul was taken by Tavren. It just doesn't sit well with me.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"