The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Meet and Greet!
[Image: GxMOz9G.jpg]
Yet another Meet and Greet!

What is a Meet and Greet?

A meet and greet is when the players, GMs and Admins of coth gather together in order to get to know each other, make new RP circles and talk about what they enjoy about the server. The event normally takes place anywhere from one to three hours, depending on how many people show up and what they have to say. The goal of this is to introduce the newer players to the staff and current citizens on the server and help everyone gather more friends and RP connections. This is a fully social and OOC event. Nothing about it is or will be IC.

After the Meet and Greet, there will be an AMA [ask me anything] to the GMs and Admins where you can ask us -anything-. We'd like them to be mostly server related, however when all the serious questions are done, I'm sure a few of us wont mind sticking around for the less serious and possibly silly things. We'll do our best to answer anything and everything to your satisfaction, even if it is yet another question about how many cats I current care for. [12, for those curious].

Where will it be held?
Location not yet chosen.

When?

Tuesday, December 30th at 12:00pm ST.

Requests for attendance:

I ask everyone to bring their current favorite character as well as have macros ready for these questions:

1. 1. What is your Forum Name?
    2. What's the first thing you look for in a new guild?
    3. Has your favorite race changed since you first join coth? If so, why? [For example, you said Night Elves were your favorite and now only main gnomes.]
    4. If you could edit one thing about the forums, either for ease of use or aesthetics, what would you change?

*Constructive comments only. No 'THIS IS STUPID BECAUSE OF X AND Y"

Try to limit yourself to two emotes for each question, though if you go over a little bit I won't mind too much. Please do not answer questions with insults to the race. A bad answer is "I don't want to try gnomes because they're stupid." A good answer is "I'm hesitant to try Gnomes because I'm not sure if I'll portray the race well."

How will it be done?

Players will go in order for the Meet and Greet by their sitting position in the circle. We start with the host and will rotate clockwise from whomever is called on to start first until everyone has had a chance to speak. For the AMA, I will ask that those who have a question stand while everyone else sits. Once your question or questions are answered, please sit back down. If you think of more questions after, you are free to stand back up.

Previous Questions:

Spoiler:
If you could bring in any fantasy race outside of WoW, what race would it be, where from and why? [Ex: Vampires from Twilight because I like to sparkle!
Are you satisfied with the Private Discussion? Why? Why not?
What is your stance on custom lore? Like it? Hate it?
Hmm.

Should be fun.
I will be attending because this is awesome.
...Sounds fun! I think I can attend on that Wednesday.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
I'll come along. 12:00 is a good time for me.
Expect me.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Sounds neat.

Also
Spoiler:
Gnomes are stupid.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

It's ironic that this is happening when I have one of my classes because I've been pretty absent from CotH lately, but if there happens to be another one at a later time I'd probably be able to make it.

I like the change in questions for this one. I think it'll be productive to talk about where the RP is in terms of races.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I'll try to be around for once, haven't done a meet n' greet since we used WSG as OOC area.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I strongly encourage the community to turn out in full for this! I sadly won't be in attendance, as I have work between 1pm and 4pm server time.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Now who am I going to sit with, Clovis~?? D:

(Thoradin, your statement is false.)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
... I'll just sit in the back of the room.

In the corner. Alone.

[Image: sitting-in-the-corner1.gif]

But I'll be there, sure!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Hmm I probably wont make it...
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
. . . I might actually make it to this one. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
There is no guarantee I will make it at this time. I could try for the evening event, though, if there is one.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet 'n Greet: Re-re-remix Cressy 32 4,199 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Meet 'n Greet: Six or...seven...Ten? Cressy 23 3,566 06-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Oceanside OOC Meet and Greet Wuvvums 2 878 01-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Meet 'n Greet 8.6.3c Cressy 14 2,155 07-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  OOC Meet 'n Greet! Cressy 12 2,024 02-20-2011, 06:30 PM