The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Memory Lane
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, to all three.

2. How did you hear about us?
Passing convo on another private server.

3. How did you get into RP?
I just spent 3 hours typing an intoduction to find that wehn I hit enter I had been auto logged off which erased everything I had done grrrr. So with that said I apologise if my intro is not quite as good as it was before but after pouring my soul out I am spent literally.

We all RP on a dialy basis, granted some better then others but anyone in an office or large corporation has to RP to survive. Cruel world we live in and a dagger is always at your back when part of the chain of command that is large corps. I have had lead roles in a few musicals and plays in school. I organized a few plays while teaching sunday school back in the day. I started my professional career out asa construction worker for a large corporation and due to someone quitting I got pulled to the front desk. I then proceeded to become the manager of the first hotel I ever worked for. Having helped to open and run several multi million dollar resorts and crushing sales records in almost every establishment I have worked in I can back up that to be successful in life you need to role play. Some may call it Bullshitting or selling skills I call it theatre in real time.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I started playing D+D close to 30 years ago and have been playing consoles since the days of Pong. I was introduced to the internet by a close friend back in the early 90's which opened the portal to my love addiction with mmo's. I found the game Everquest and played for years until the whispers of warcraft coming to mmo started. 350-400 players from our server in EQ left opening day and crashed into WoW with wild abandon. The battles in South Shore the gankings in STV the mass pvp on raid reset nights in Backrock Mountain...Oh the bodies! I have competed with and against the best that gaming has to offer and on many levels but I grow tired of just the grind. I crave more interaction with people who are not twelve or acting that way. Granted we all have off days but Retail is no longer the game it once was. Noone has patience for instances and if you wipe once a bunch of kids bleed anal tears and quit. I miss the old Warcraft. I miss everquest, I miss guilds fighting guilds and devious tricks being played to gain advantage over ones adversaries. The older gamers may not have Rp'ed intentionally but it ended up one giant theatre and that is no more in gaming.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I am drow to the core. Yes a different game but with the release of Death Knights I have found my true love in wow. My first character in D+D was a paladin and my second an Anti-Paladin. Both of which are represented here but the races being a different gaming setting are a bit different. I would have to say I prefer Blood Elves due to there beuty and slight frame. That and I can darken their skin up and make them almost look like how my own psyche would want. I like humans but their models are clunky and halflingish in the mid section. A paladin can't run around looking like Erkel in my humble opinion. Dwarves are funny as heck but again not for me personally. I guess the undead would be my second choice and orc my third. I had an undead rogue who I would bind that cruel eveil laugh to my cheap shot and when hunting I know at least a few people have knocked their keyboard to the floor when I jump the crap outta them. I loved hitting people farming away late night at quests because you know they were almost asleep and the laugh would raise hairs on your neck followed by the loud rip. I truly love eating a freshly killed corpse as well. Orcs are beafy and strong looking with a nicely proportioned frame.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I can hopefully fit into alot of roles. I have somewhat split personalities. I like to play the character who's roles I feel on that day. You know a crappy day at work let's play the evil rogue assasin role. Great day of work let's be the cleric and help the poor and the weak.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I must admit my lack of experience in the roleplay aspect of mmo's. It has been 5 years since leaving everquest for WoW and on retail there really isn't much of a following these days, hence my reason for checking this out. To many spoiled kids that have no idea of how to act in general, let alone to role play.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I played semi pro paintball for several years. DM'ed for some great adventures in my almost 30 years of D+D as well as several other RPG's. I hope to someday create my own MMO and am veryinterested in the server/GM side of gaming at this time. I have a strong desire to learn the infastructure and coding behind a good game. I have a very strong desire to see my mmo come to life but have no background or even capital to make that happen. It was only just in the last week or so I learned of private WoW servers and that has drawn me like a moth to flame. I love more then anything taking my dog to our own little grotto near my house. He is a Husky/Golden mix and has enough energy to power a small town I think. Hunting,fishing and archery are big on my list as well as anything that gives an adrenaline rush. Used to compete in archery but I lost everything I own last year two weeks before xmas to a robbery and got laid off work 4 months ago so I am basically back to the point I was at 15 years ago. Watching my neighbors all get robbed over the course of the last year has pretty much dimished my faith in government and law enforcement but hey I still have my gaming!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.) East Coast USA. English being my first language. My grandpa spoke 7 different languages fluently and up to about 6 or 8 years ago I spoke several as well. Unlike riding a bike it does not come back once forgotten.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I agree. Unless of course if someone pulls out a laser gun then ima call Boba Fett to my side and bust a lightsaber in some orc #$%...ooops wrong game.

P.S
My worst subject in high scghool was english which sucks because I am an awesome storyteller IRL I just suck at translation to paper. My grammar, punctuation and sentence structure need serious work but I seriosuly hope to someday publish a book so the strict rules here versus retail will work nicely and force me to think verus lolwtfbbq:) all the time.

R.I.P- Tribute to the best guilds and nicest people I have ever gamed with.
Unity College Ghetto D+D Crew
Bill Johnstons Crew
------------------
Urbanum Mortum
Tides of Wrath
Hate
Righteous Might
Northstar Avengers
This introduction is fantastic in several ways.
Your word usage is profound, your answers are incredibly long and explanitory.
Why can't more introductions be more like yours?

Approved.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Perfect Memory PerfectMemory 1 653 07-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Delta