The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Might have to quit in march.
Hello, CotH! A lot of you know who I am by now, and I've gained a lot of friends here, so I just wanna give you a heads up, so it won't come as a surprise.

March 14th, I join the Royal Norwegian Navy, and will serve there for twelve months. As a result of this, I will have no time to play WoW...

...So in march, I will most likely leave CotH. Might come back once I'm done in the navy, but that's too far away to predict.

But I still got several months until then, so let's make it awesome, eh? :3

EDIT: Spelling.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Hello, CotH! A lot of you know who I am by now, and I've gained a lot of friends here, so I just wanna give you a heads up, so it won't come as a surprise.

March 14th, I join the Royal Norwegian Navy, and will serve there for twelve months. As a result of this, I will have no time to play WoW...

...So in march, I will most likely leave CotH. Might come back once I'm done in the navy, but that's too far away to predict.

But I still got several months until then, so let's make it awesome, eh? :3

EDIT: Spelling.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
WELL THIS MAKES ME VERY SAD, ZUNAJ.

... who will be the Barrelmutha then? Q_Q
WELL THIS MAKES ME VERY SAD, ZUNAJ.

... who will be the Barrelmutha then? Q_Q
THE BARREL WILL BE ORPHANED AND/OR SOLD TO SLAVERS
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
THE BARREL WILL BE ORPHANED AND/OR SOLD TO SLAVERS
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
*sniff*sniff*
Fine then, Zunneh, go then *sniff* and do what you have to. Go be a soldier for all o-

Oh! It's not 'till march, you say?!

Psh, then we can comfortably pretend it's not happening 'till a week or so before you sail!

I got outtah my service thanks to my awsumz flat feet. ^^
(Tho' scientifically speakin' it's got no given negative impact on physical functioning)
Edit: Never considered if I'm willing or not, since it was either forced bhy law (default) or not allowed (flat foot of doom). *shrug*
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
*sniff*sniff*
Fine then, Zunneh, go then *sniff* and do what you have to. Go be a soldier for all o-

Oh! It's not 'till march, you say?!

Psh, then we can comfortably pretend it's not happening 'till a week or so before you sail!

I got outtah my service thanks to my awsumz flat feet. ^^
(Tho' scientifically speakin' it's got no given negative impact on physical functioning)
Edit: Never considered if I'm willing or not, since it was either forced bhy law (default) or not allowed (flat foot of doom). *shrug*
Spoiler:
Ah, well, I happen to be a volunteer.

I mean, I'm not really, as I'm bound by law to go through it, but I do it willingly.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Ah, well, I happen to be a volunteer.

I mean, I'm not really, as I'm bound by law to go through it, but I do it willingly.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Wait, navy? Are you sure you're speaking correct here? :P Pardon me for asking, but do you mean First-Time service (Førstegangs-tjenesten), or the actual Navy (Marinen)?

If that's the case, since when was joining the Navy law-binding? (I can't remember joining anything but the First-Time service, but that's me.)
Wait, navy? Are you sure you're speaking correct here? :P Pardon me for asking, but do you mean First-Time service (Førstegangs-tjenesten), or the actual Navy (Marinen)?

If that's the case, since when was joining the Navy law-binding? (I can't remember joining anything but the First-Time service, but that's me.)
First-time service, in the navy. In the barbaric tongue, Førstegangstjeneste i Sjøforsvaret.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
First-time service, in the navy. In the barbaric tongue, Førstegangstjeneste i Sjøforsvaret.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
*stares at the words* See, I knew Demonic existed IRL!
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I QUIT! cameron999 7 1,541 04-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Skaar