The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mimir's Introduction!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
From a friend, that's currently active on the server.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well, if you mean RP in general, I did pretend that I was other things when I was a kid. Playing with sticks, "fighting" my friends, and all that.

The actual gaming RP was when me and my brothers and friends played a game called Heroes of Might and Magic. We used to roleplay there. Though I actually got into the real RP when my friend (the one who showed me this server aswell) wanted me to try out a private RP server. I tried it, and well, I liked it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My cousins used to play Warcraft 2, so I always knew about it. It started with Warcraft III, and then World of Warcraft after that.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I really like ogres and kobolds, though they aren't playable. If I had to choose from the playables, I'd say trolls. I adore the troll priests, a leftover from the Warcraft III games. I'm just in love with the thought of a healing troll dude!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
It has always been a character that thinks he's quite powerful, but clearly overestimates himself. I also like merchant-types, since I like the thought of trade. The bountyhunter is also something that I like.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like emote fights to some extent. I don't like to just sit around too much, atleast not for too long. I also enjoy playing as a servant of someone, and do whatever they order me to do.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I like to play other games aswell. I'm very fond of nordic mythology. I'm crazy about it. I'm quite good at making friends. (I've probably got over 9000!!!!!!!!!!)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from Sweden, my first language is Swedish. I can speak english quite well.
My timezone is GMT +1.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I do, I do...
Temperschwett.
I'll move you.

Despite the nine thousand joke.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -