The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MineCraft 1.0
Can I be set to Creative mode, I need flight mode to find the elusive mushroom islands, which are a lot harder to find than I originally expected.

My Minecraft name is KieKeBooN
Put a post in here.
Permissions are slowly be re-implemented. Henceforth, folks will once again have to post in the aforementioned thread (the Minecraft Users one) in order to alter the world. Also, I think you'll have to log on before I'll be able to set you to Creative mode (if requested). Feel free to request it in your post though, and ensure you've logged in to the server at least once.
I just got a free version of Minecraft (hehe. Awesome stuff) and will try to log into the server!
Kretol! Did you set the server to Online Mode? I cannot log in with my pirated Minecraft anymore, it says my username is unverified. =(
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
Due to the recent discovery of a huge gap in security allowing pirated clients to sign in as other users (and this feature being abused) this was likely toggled. Hopefully an alternative measure of security can be found, since I believe quite a few people are running the 'free' version. :u

Griefers gotta ruin the funz.
... That really sucks, I was working on my city.
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
It appears my free version also won't allow me to access the server. But I see that I am not alone!
Hope this works out! :D
Yuuup, hopefully when Kretol reads this he'll implement the logging in system on his Minecraft server so that he can put it in offline mode again. >:|
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Okay, I'll try something else to allow 'free' MC clients to connect. It'll be a bit tedious considering you'll have to 'log in' with every connect, but hopefully it won't be too bad.
As long as one with a free version can't just write in, for instance my name and steal my precious wooden sword, then I guess it should be great. Writing in a password doesn't take long time. It's like filling gasoline. It may take a minute or two, but you have to do it if you intend to reach your destination.

I sound smart now. I should watch "Live at the Apollo" more.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
Yaaaay, tell us when it's all fixed up Kret. =)
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
(12-09-2011, 12:36 AM)Lendri Wrote: Yaaaay, tell us when it's all fixed up Kret. =)

It's already up! We'll see how it goes.
Huh, I only read all of this now. I believe I have the 'free' version and I already logged on not too long ago. So I'd say it's working like a charm.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Alrighty thank you Kretol, I can get on now. =)
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minecraft Info/Users (2015) Kretol 19 21,984 06-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Magikox
  MineCraft Users Kretol 161 22,559 10-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Minecraft - Show your creation. Paylonas 0 1,670 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  [Minecraft/Terraria] Server Info Kretol 6 3,052 05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Minecraft Server - Testing MindCrack from Feed-The-Beast. [Legit & Cracked] Psychyn 45 5,449 04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Psychyn