The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Minecraft Info/Users (2015)
Just letting folks know that the Minecraft server is up again!

This time around, I'm using a different server base (MC-Server).  I currently have normal authentication enabled, so you'll need to have an actual Minecraft account to log in.  Unfortunately, it does not have a map plugin available for it, so no easily finding things.
When first logging in, you will not be able to build.  Others will be able to teleport you to them, however, so they can bring you away from harm.

Like before, please post a reply here with your Minecraft username.  When you first log in you'll automatically be added to the server database, but I'll need to know when to log into admin and set you as a normal player.  Please log in at least once before posting here. I'll also add your name to the new spreadsheet located here.

Currently, Rigley (Kuder) and Reigen (KittyReigen) are set to Mods so they can change a person's gamemode in my absence, but I'll still need to set you as a normal player so you can build.

You can connect to the M/C server at: mc.rpserver.org

Addendum: Something to note about MC-Server is that mob AI and pathing is rather... buggy at the moment. Don't be surprised if you see a bunch of mobs twirling in place. Also, I do not believe they can actually damage you via melee currently.

(Useful links for myself:)
My name is Ben, and I'm a Part_Timer
(02-06-2015, 08:47 AM)Ben Wrote: My name is Ben, and I'm a Part_Timer
I saw you had logged in somewhat recently when I was testing out a few different servers. You'll need to log in once more because when you did it was on a different server, so I'll need you added to the user database before I can change your access level.
There may or may not have been a 'zenethen' that visited the minecraft server and got swarmed by at least 8-9 spiders.
(02-19-2015, 03:39 PM)Zenethen Wrote: There may or may not have been a 'zenethen' that visited the minecraft server and got swarmed by at least 8-9 spiders.

Yes, the spider-spawning is... wonky, to say the least. Did they actually hurt you, though, when they tried to eat you?
Cool kids play on minecraft. Everyone on coth is cool. Henceforth, everyone should play on minecraft.
The attempted consumption of the pack of 8-9 spiders didn't hurt, no. If it did, I was lucky to be far enough away from them when they attacked.
I am Rensin!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I am still User7 on Minecraft! ^^
I've actually been setting permissions shortly after folks have posted but have forgotten to update the spreadsheet. >.< That has been fixed! Spreadsheet is updated to this point!
Krilari posting for Krilari!
What version of MC are we on?

... Nevermind. I'm Pletious8.
I am LamplightBlue!
Just checking in to see if there's anyone still active/interested in this? I'v already run into -massive- build areas. Only know one to belong to Reigen (The eye symbols give it away) but no indication of anyone else.

Im Sersaywastaken as always. It's still taken...
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
(04-14-2015, 03:41 PM)Sersay Wrote: Just checking in to see if there's anyone still active/interested in this? I'v already run into -massive- build areas. Only know one to belong to Reigen (The eye symbols give it away) but no indication of anyone else.

Im Sersaywastaken as always. It's still taken...

Actually Reigen and I were both running eye motifs this time around. Confusion abounds!

Unfortunately it seems everything got wiped from a recent update though. I'm also kinda wondering if anyone would be interested in some minecraft, though I think we may want a more survival-capable update to play on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MineCraft Users Kretol 161 22,559 10-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Minecraft - Show your creation. Paylonas 0 1,670 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  [Minecraft/Terraria] Server Info Kretol 6 3,052 05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Minecraft Server - Testing MindCrack from Feed-The-Beast. [Legit & Cracked] Psychyn 45 5,449 04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Minecraft Let's Play? GeneralDefyre 0 596 11-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre