11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 520
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3246
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86562
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2870
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3423

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Mistal'aerix [Blood Elf Warlock]
Thank you @Rini

I have adjusted the text and added some more background information as to how and why he went to Felwood. I tried to remain as true to the lore as possible. Now I hope everything does fall into place. :) Appreciated the feedback!
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
PM
Looks good to me, but just in case I've missed anything, I'll give this an initial approval!
PM
Quote:The death of his parents. Was the perfect ingredient that was needed for Mistal to take on a whole new perspective on the things that mattered through the years.

I'm going to point out that these sentences need to be combined, since that's what I think you were going for.

Quote:Even though Mistal was practising the forbidden magic. He remained among his brethren for when news of more corrupted places would reach his years.

Same situation here.

Quote:They both made their way to the Ghostlands. There they remained and studied upon the tomes about Arcane magic until Kael'Thas rteurned.

returned*

Quote:Months later after Mistal had heard the impressive stories about Kalimdor and Felwood, he hadmade his way to Felwood itself.

he hadmade --> he had made.

Quote:He was unable to kill either of the Sentinel, but he did found a chance to escape the patrol and move quickly to the land he was looking for.

You should add an 's' to the end of Sentinel here, since you're talking about two of them. You also need to change 'found' to 'find'.

And that's it for grammar and spelling.

Everything seems to check out fine.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
PM
Thank you @Geoni

I must have overlooked those little mistakes here and there. Anyway, they're fixed! :)
Characters:

PM
Oh! One last thing!

Quote:Character Full Name: Mistal

Character In-Game Name: Mistal’aerix Ali’ahn

I believe you have these mixed up?
PM
Fixed.

Edit:
And fixed some other spelling/grammar mistakes that weren't seen by any of us. xD
Now it seems all the spelling/grammar seems in order. ^^
Characters:

PM
(Don't know how I missed this but!)

Quote:The Satyr seemed wary, yet wanted to help Mistal and offered Mistal a small vial filled with orange liquid. Warily Mistal would take the vial and drink whatever it was till the last drop. As minutes passed and the blood began to course through his veins the man slowly started to look his old self again and the wounds on his body began to heal.

Fel blood does not heal wounds; it hurts, however, since it corrupts you. Perhaps he had a health potion as well?
PM
Adjusted the text and edited clarification.
Characters:

PM
Approved!

Wikified!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Mokai Grimsight [Orc Warlock] {Update} Altaine 16 369 01-20-2015, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Jhorend Redonis (Human Warlock) Jhorend 8 255 01-20-2015, 07:22 AM
  [Kaeleth Emeircenth - Blood Elf Blood Mage - Noble] Lux 15 388 01-15-2015, 12:51 PM
  Zizzori Goldsteam [Goblin Warlock] ThePharaoh 1 158 01-02-2015, 06:06 PM
  Ashilynn Senn'raethi [Blood Elf Blood Mage; Noble] Scout 3 312 12-11-2014, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Dilly