The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mistal'aerix Feedback please! <3
Hmm...

Well, since I am not online as often as I was used to, there might have changed something in the way I rp, or what you guys and gals thought/think about my RP.

That's why I would like to read/see some feedback. :)

I play:

Misjana Minaar ( Leader Silent wind. )
Ileinu Bluewing (Member of The Emerald Hand.)
Mistal'aerix Aeliana (Mistal Fel corrupted mad man.)

Please don't be too harsh on me :(
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
Your RP's solid, no doubt there.

But to latch on to what Dilleh was sayin', yea, Misj (don't know the others) does sometimes feel like a character whose design you're still exploring and defining in a way. Her desire for knowledge and/or power doesn't always feel "organic".

She seems to be trying to be a cold scientific thinker and an impusive doesn't-take-bull power-seeker, friendly yet cold, etc - all at the same time. The kind of tension between those contrasting sides is very hard to RP, and to realistically maintain. I'd push her into some events to help her "choose a path" that's more defined.

But that be nit-pickin' - you RP real swell.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Your RP's solid, no doubt there.

But to latch on to what Dilleh was sayin', yea, Misj (don't know the others) does sometimes feel like a character whose design you're still exploring and defining in a way. Her desire for knowledge and/or power doesn't always feel "organic".

She seems to be trying to be a cold scientific thinker and an impusive doesn't-take-bull power-seeker, friendly yet cold, etc - all at the same time. The kind of tension between those contrasting sides is very hard to RP, and to realistically maintain. I'd push her into some events to help her "choose a path" that's more defined.

But that be nit-pickin' - you RP real swell.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Right, my turn to feed your hungry back <3

I'm a guy who's honest and say what's on my mind, and mate, you're a great RPer and fun to be around with *sage nod* Your characters are really solid, just like everyone says and OOCly you're a great person and I'd love to Roleplay with you more!

Spoiler:
Sorry for the short feedback.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Right, my turn to feed your hungry back <3

I'm a guy who's honest and say what's on my mind, and mate, you're a great RPer and fun to be around with *sage nod* Your characters are really solid, just like everyone says and OOCly you're a great person and I'd love to Roleplay with you more!

Spoiler:
Sorry for the short feedback.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Your back must be hungry.

*Feeds*

Hello! My RP with you has mainly been between Zunaj and Ireisa, and I must admit I enjoyed it. Back then, when I was fairly new, I had some RP moments with you in The Sanguine Shadow. You played the character very well, I think, treating the fel magic, and particularly the demon blood, being realistic, and true to the lore.

My experience with you, sadly, is limited to that, and the little interaction between Misjana and Zal'kan on the Echo Isles, so there isn't much else I can say.

Keep it up! :D
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Your back must be hungry.

*Feeds*

Hello! My RP with you has mainly been between Zunaj and Ireisa, and I must admit I enjoyed it. Back then, when I was fairly new, I had some RP moments with you in The Sanguine Shadow. You played the character very well, I think, treating the fel magic, and particularly the demon blood, being realistic, and true to the lore.

My experience with you, sadly, is limited to that, and the little interaction between Misjana and Zal'kan on the Echo Isles, so there isn't much else I can say.

Keep it up! :D
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
So it has been months since I have asked for feedback, and here I go again.

After the Restart I've changed the persona of both Misjana and Mistal.

I really would like to know what you think and if there is anything I should watch out for...

Thank you ^^.
Characters:

Bump Bump,

I really would like some feedback focused on me RP'ing Mistal'aerix.
I have Roleplayed with a lot of people, and I would like your thoughts of me playing him.
And do not take it easy on me, just be honest and tell me whatever -you- think that could be changed.
Or rather, what could I change considered the RP's.

So come on and hit meh with your Feedback!
Characters:

Well.

I can't say I've RPed a lot with you since you returned (which saddens me!). Mistal is a character I've always had difficulty grasping, even before he turned into what he is today. Back when he was interacting with Anedris in Silvermoon, way, way back. He seemed like your self-ambitious man with elusive intentions, and now... Well, he still is. Just more evil, glowy and "obvious". That said... Not being able to completely get a grasp of his character is not a bad thing. He's complicated, deep, and solid. I like what I see of him, even if it's very little.

One thing I can definitely say, though, is that I believe you have improved tremendously since the time when we were RPing mainly on Misjana and Isadorian, you and I. You've found comfort in your characters, and that shows when you are RPing. They are "alive" in your writing in a completely different manner than they used to be and that goes to show that you developed as a roleplayer.

Always loved you, though. It saddens me that we don't cross paths as often anymore.

<3
Greetings,

RPing with you on Erida and Craer had both been pretty enjoyable experiences; I think you are starting to shift Mistal'aerix towards a calmer, more scheming and thoughtful mannerism, which I believe is a pretty good contrast with Belzanarr. The two of you curious lieutenants in the Cabal make for some interesting roleplays, especially since the two have such drastic binary parellels in terms of character (Where one is violent and the other is less thusly), means that when you and Belzanarr needs to work together, it becomes quite hilarious. I think you should build up on that too, and try to use others around Mistal'aerix to mold his character as a whole and push on the roleplay forward onto another stage. After all, roleplay ultimately falls upon one's character and his interactions with others around him, and Mistal'aerix fits quite nicely into the Cabal. All in all, it is a joy to roleplay with you, Ruwendje44, and hence. . .here's an e-cookie!

(\_/)
(^.^)
() () >O

Yours sincerely,
Zarquon
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Mistal is a n00b!

Joking aside, I simply love him as a character. I do so look forward to his visits to Reigen as it always leaves her with a bit to think about, and a lot more to fear. It may do him some benefit to be not so clearly evil and more...calculating with his actions. One of his stronger points may be how he really doesn't take any sass from other people, and has the gulls to punish anyone who dares provoke him.

Jerk took Reigen's eye!

I also like how he knows how to get others to do his bidding by bribing them with what they want, and something very few can provide. You know it's a good character when you walk into a room and people OOCly go "OHSH-"

I've not RPed with your other characters yet, sadly enough, and hope I get the chance to.
Thank you all! I appreciate the feedback!

And I request more! Yes more! Please some choclate cookies with it! :D
Characters:

I've personally the bit of RP we had, and how it really revealed both Coriv's and Mistal's character. They are mortal enemies, but are into an alliance due to the fact that they share enemies. They are both similar in some ways, and exact opposite which makes me enjoy the RP so much. He seems like a very smart fellow, and he seems rather... planning. Like he has some big master plan, and everybody are his puzzlepieces.

I really enjoy the RP I have with you, and there aren't really in bad things to say about it. :)
<3 Thank you guys

Now come on and hit me with more people!

Shamelessbumb!
Characters:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen