The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MoP Ending Cinematic
(09-12-2013, 04:16 PM)Harmonic Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 03:46 PM)Nymus Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 12:35 PM)Harmonic Wrote: Elf, or Forsaken

The only races unfit to lead the Horde. :x

Edit: DANGIT RENSIN

CHANGIN YER NEEM

Rensin? Who's that?

I dunno. Some stupid turdburgler. I hope he fell down some stairs into a pit of rabid terrapins. :3
(09-12-2013, 03:57 PM)Xigo Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 02:41 PM)CappnRob Wrote: @JVNemesis, the Fox and the Hound is one of the best and most heartbreaking Disney films and I will fite ur faise over it m8 >:V

#putupyourdukes

Eh, it's mediocre and overrated.

[Image: image.png]
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
That's about how I reacted when you called The Princess Bride mediocre.

sweet blissful revenge
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(09-12-2013, 05:28 PM)Xigo Wrote: That's about how I reacted when you called The Princess Bride mediocre.

sweet blissful revenge

I NEVER ACTUALLY SAID THAT D:<

(I said the story was really good but the production as a movie was somewhat lacking as far as set pieces go ;( )
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
But... Wait, what?.... Jaina? WTF happened there?! Last time I saw her she was the most ferocious advocate for peace between the Alliance and the Horde....
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
(09-14-2013, 03:39 AM)Bovel Wrote: But... Wait, what?.... Jaina? WTF happened there?! Last time I saw her she was the most ferocious advocate for peace between the Alliance and the Horde....

Arthas died and she kinda lost it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Well, I thought it was... well animated. So that's something.
I don't really have very high standards, I guess. The animation or the models don't bother me at all. It's a bit comical to me that there were a few obvious main characters and the rest of them kind of fall into the silent background, but Varian's glares and "hrrrrrrrrrr" facial expression made me giggle.

Otherwise, I'm not all too concerned with the contents. I like Trolls. I like Vol'jin. I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles himself and I think he, if anyone, deserves the honor.
Warcraft is srs bsns.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
(09-14-2013, 03:47 PM)Vladdy Wrote: Warcraft is srs bsns.

[Image: 2941699270_ea5d8ac1af.jpg]

Edit: Ironic because Warcraft lore is on par with Wonder Pets backstory now.
I called Spok
To destroy any information about this.

[Image: because_sometimes_spock_is_the_only_way_...-14265.gif]
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
I'm not a fan of Varian. I will say that. I'd love the Horde to call him on his "Crimes" as well, since he's instigated the war in multiple ways too. Also, I think it's stupid how mostly humans are representing the Alliance in that cinematic, and with the Horde you can clearly see all the racial leaders.

Horde is unified, Alliance is not, perhaps? Or did the other Alliance races just not give a poo about the stuff in Orgrimmar?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[Image: prophet-valen-prayer.jpg?1223236153002]

"I'll be important in the next expansion. Right guys? ...Right?"
(09-17-2013, 11:34 AM)Reigen Wrote: [Image: prophet-valen-prayer.jpg?1223236153002]

[Image: variangrumpy.jpg]

"Just you keep thinking that, Moses. Just keep thinking that."

(Was Velen even important in BC?)
(09-17-2013, 11:34 AM)Reigen Wrote: [Image: prophet-valen-prayer.jpg?1223236153002]

Right?

I saw an elf. But I don't think it was anyone important. But good gravy, you get a full view of the Horde at one point, standing around Vol'Jin, pretty proudly too as they stared at Varian like he's the jerk he is. "This guy serious? Threaten us after we stopped this idiot that tried to crush us too? No, you know what human? Go ahead, say it. We'll piss in your boots in the next expansion when the trial doesn't go the way you planned it."

I just SO hope, HOPE HOPE HOPE Varian dies and his son has to take over. 'Cause Varian talks waaaaay too much crap to be a character with a long life span.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△