The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MoP Ending Cinematic
(09-17-2013, 11:44 AM)Nymus Wrote: (Was Velen even important in BC?)

Nope.
Plot twist: Jaina backstabs Varian. Puts herself or Anduin on throne. Depending on how peaceful they want to make the situation after his death. :P
(09-17-2013, 11:47 AM)Reigen Wrote:

Nope.

Next expansion: Call of Argus! Explore Argus and fight Eredar that if this game went by lore, they'd just destroy the plane that you exist on! Finally kill Kil'jaeden and we'll invent a new villain, er... Cher! It's like the Argus version of Sha.

Velen finally gets a role here - he becomes an even more Jesus like figure, and stops Argus from being destroyed, along with his best buddy/sidekick in the whole world, A'gg're. Wait this sounds a lot like Crapaclysm.

(09-17-2013, 11:51 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: Plot twist: Jaina backstabs Varian. Puts herself or Anduin on throne. Depending on how peaceful they want to make the situation after his death. :P

Sounds like Jaina's been exploring the arcane with Anduin... meow. :o

[Image: hA8A9760E]

It's too obvious to pass up.

The leader of the Alliance is a cat.
(09-17-2013, 11:47 AM)Reigen Wrote:

Nope.

Hey, hey, he was part of the Draenei starting experience! And gave a speech at the Sunwell conclusion! >:V
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Gahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh man, I am SO happy I stopped being invested in the Warcraft Storyline after Burning Crusade. Otherwise, I'd be pretty miffed at where this story has gone.

Two things I have to say;

DOUBLE TEE TO THE EFF HAPPENED TO JAINA?!

and,

It seems like Blizzard has run out of ideas on the whole "how to keep the WAR in Warcraft" front. I understand that we allllllll love conflict, and war, political intrigue and character hatred because it both makes for good RP and PvP mechanics, but at this point it's become silly. All this growlin' and haet-faises and forced animosity. It doesn't seem logical anymore for the Alliance and Horde to hate on each other, other than the fact that they have to because DIS IS WARCRAFT!

Now, I'm not saying that the animosity between the two factions isn't bad. For most of Warcraft's storyline, it was great--it kept the plot interesting, and serviced many good RP. I've always been on the "we should hate each other more!" bandwagon when it comes to RP, because the history of bad blood between Horde 'n Alliance is so good that it should be incorporated into characters instead of brushed off so casually.

BUT.

Blizzard seems to be running out of steam on this front. Like Grakor said, it's a great case for custom lore because as of now, the lore has been butchered so much that the continuing hostility seems silly. Their forced growling, and outburst of machismo, and "GRRRRR I HAET YOUUUUUUU" seems ridiculous in this situation.

Maybe it has to do with how badly the dialogue was written ("WE WILL END U SO DUN MES UP COS WE R TUFFER DEN U GRRRRRRRRRRRR"), but I'd at least expect some sort of diplomatic tact in this situation. Or logic. Or a "hey guys, lets chill for awhile and negotiate terms for some sort of ceasefire, since both of our militaries and economic infrastructures have been hit hard by the recent events and it'd be in everyone's best interests not to strain them anymore on antiquated hostilities lest our societies collapse underneath the weight of their ow--" "DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP WE HAET YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GRRRRRRRRRRRR"
"DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHTAY WELL UR DUMB PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KEEP DA BATTLEGROUNDZ GOEN!~!!!!!!!!"
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
[Image: gamon.jpg]

GAMON FOR WARCHIEF 2014

(I had to)
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
KRENT

YOU'RE BACK.

AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE US A J-POP SONG, YOU JERK.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(09-17-2013, 10:52 PM)CappnRob Wrote: KRENT

YOU'RE BACK.

AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE US A J-POP SONG, YOU JERK.

I'm so damned let down.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(09-17-2013, 10:52 PM)CappnRob Wrote: KRENT

YOU'RE BACK.

Baby, I never left.

(09-17-2013, 10:52 PM)CappnRob Wrote: AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE US A J-POP SONG, YOU JERK.

The spirit did not move me!

(09-17-2013, 11:40 PM)Harmonic Wrote: I'm so damned let down.

Now you know how I feel every time we slipped into bed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxpbhM0DaA
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
(09-18-2013, 03:37 PM)Krent Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 11:40 PM)Harmonic Wrote: I'm so damned let down.

Now you know how I feel every time we slipped into bed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxpbhM0DaA

Shots fired.
Spoiler:
[Image: 9hp736.jpg]

[Image: th?id=H.4820414750525147&pid=15.1]
(09-19-2013, 05:53 AM)Sol Wrote:
Spoiler:
[Image: 9hp736.jpg]

[Image: th?id=H.4820414750525147&pid=15.1]

Best sleep with one eye open, Undercity.

Edit:

Krent? WHY? DON'T I SHOW YOU ENOUGH LOVE?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(09-19-2013, 07:46 AM)Harmonic Wrote: Best sleep with one eye open, Undercity.

You're telling me. Where was the outcry when Sylvanas was slammed earlier in the thread?

(09-12-2013, 08:40 AM)Thoradin Wrote: Well, alright. So the Vale is being healed then. Also, Gilneas is an interesting note to bring up Mat.

Garrosh wanted to build an orcish port in Gilneas. Why? Staging ground in the EK. "BUT BUT, THE FORSAKEN". Yeah, the Forsaken. Who are slaughtering innocents by the hundreds, raising them into undeath and forcing them to be cogs in the war machine. If anything, Garrosh wanted to send his own army to EK once Kalimdor was his and his alone so that the Forsaken would not completely massacre everything there.

Remember, just because Garrosh hates the Alliance, doesn't mean he'll want every man, woman, and child of the Alliance put to the sword. He wants to dismantle their governments and armies, kill their leaders, and then rule their lands under one banner. They would be treated as Second-Class citizens at best, but they'd be alive.

Sylvanas would kill every man, woman, and child she could get her cold, dead hands on. She doesn't care and she'd raise them all into undeath, as well as force them against those they called family and friends. It might just be speculation, but Garrosh very well may have had the intentions of saving the inhabitants of EK from Sylvanas, albeit in a more warlike manner without as much green goo and flying BBB
Spoiler:
Big Booty Bitches
raising everyone into undeath.

While it's true Sylvanas would certainly kill a lot of people in her expansion, it's simply not the case that they'd 'raise everyone into undeath'. A key part of the Forsaken post-WotLK is that despite their ability to "Force" undeath onto every fallen enemy as mindless slaves if they wanted to, they find the idea repellant and always give the raised a choice - whether to stay on as free willed forsaken, go back to true death, or go off and do their own thing.
"We are unified like never before."

Last time I checked, Gnomeregan still has an infestation of Lepers, Varry.

Methinks Varian needs a pair of glasses.
He only says that because it's what people want to hear, not because he's a realist.
Pff, Alliance realism..
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]