The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mogweh`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started playing desktop RP games like D&D years ago when I was 16. I've never really been interested in playing computer games, I guess because I worked in the computer industry and sat in front of a computer during the day, so the last thing I wanted was to sit in front of one at night as well. I've been travelling for the last 10 years and have returned to a “normal” life and wow haven't things changed: computers are everywhere! I'm currently training to get back into modern computer work and have zero cash. Which by some happy coincidence got me to looking through the Linux Ubuntu user guide where they mentioned this on-line role playing game called Planeshift. For the last 4 – 5 months it has been a fun learning tool for me to get back into roleplay, and also to bridge the void of the unseen players. It has also given me the opportunity to meet some of the nicest people and characters one could ever wish to meet. (and sometimes the most evil characters you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
England, though I can read Spanish and speak it to a basic level with an Argentine accent!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My girlfriend recommended it to me and she is usually right about this sort of thing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My girlfriend recommended it to me as a good RP server with stunning graphics, everything a player could wish for. I also like the rules that you have in place. I like the fact that if I'm feeling a little anti-social I can level for a bit, but ultimately when I come to play, I come to roleplay and your server seems to be the place do that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplay in small groups to individuals. I find large meetings a little bewildering. I like to RP fights and love being put into tough mental challenges. I recently had to get a player's character to admit to a crime they didn't commit or my character would be tortured to death buy evil cultists. It's nice to have a grand narrative that motivates the direction of the character. I like the epic quests where the world must be saved, but I also like the quiet times of home life with the friends that have been made. Nothing to the exclusion of the other.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
From my D&D days I would have to say magic user. I love the non-real side to fantasy RP, so creating a character with a little magic is really fun for me. As for race, I like the look of Blood Elf or Dark Elf. I'll probably start with a neutral to good alignment as this is easier to play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to see a community of players that play to play and not to win. It has been my experience that that can sometimes be forgotten and then it all becomes about the levels and the biggest sword. I want to see players go with the flow to make an immersive and engaging roleplay. I'm also looking forward to exploring the world of Warcraft as I am new to the game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. We all make mistakes and will mess up from time to time, disagree and argue, but without respect for each other it just degenerates to misery – and I don't want to be part of that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
From a recent RP: My character Mogweh is looking for Mellas to help save Sillamon's life, but Jacula has other ideas.

Jacula holds his breath as Mogweh walks past him, he sneaks up behind him. putting his arm around his neck, he squeezes with all his strength trying to put him to sleep.

Mogweh hears the approach with a well trained ear and as he feels the arms go around his throat he attempts to step back and to the side twisting his neck free.

Jacula grunts as Mogweh squirms out of his grip, he pivots to the side and unsheathes the dagger hidden in his sleeve, aiming it towards Mogweh's spine in a violent stab.

Mogweh, seeing the dagger fly towards him jumps back and to the side attempting to grab the dagger hand as he does but manages to cut his arm in the process.

Jacula sneers as Mogweh grabs his wrist. He drops the dagger to the ground as he charges forwards, trying to tackle Mogweh into the wall behind them.

Mogweh hits his head and the breath is knocked out of him as the force of Jacula pins him to the wall. Desperately he tries to push the man aside.

Jacula keeps Mogweh pinned against the wall with his weight, locking his eyes with his. 'Filth from the sewers like you should know better' he exclaims. He seems paranoid as he quickly looks around for onlookers. He tries to grab Mogweh's throat and sneers through gritted teeth 'Who sent you?'

Mogweh stammers,'s-sent me nobody s-sent me. I was looking for a f-friend of mine -a dwarf, he's very sick.'

A dwarf, very sick.. Sillamon the elderly dwarf. There was no way Mogweh could have mistaken his presence in the tavern earlier, if he was indeed a friend of his as he claimed, a clever alibi.. Yet Jacula could see through it. At this point Jacula was convinced that the Menki was sent by people wishing him harm.

Jacula growls, as he squeezes Mogweh's throat. Unsheathing a curved, razor sharp dagger strapped to his thigh with his other hand 'you will talk sooner or later, how about you save yourself a lot of pain. And stop playing stupid' a intense anger burns in his eyes, who knows what he might be capable of.

Mogweh grabs at the hand at his throat and the dagger, making a gagged,'it's the truth! he's old and blind and really needs my help - please!'

He is good Jacula thought to himself, he had really captured the essence of being helpless. He knew that even the toughest had their breaking point, now it was just the matter of finding it. Be it by persuasion or brute force.

Jacula frowns at Mogweh's pleads 'Wrong answer!' he exclaims before pointing the curved dagger towards the menki's stomach 'Last chance, who sent you?. make with a name before i gut you like a trepor! he roars, nostrils flailing wildly.

Mogweh in a desperate attempt to escape the knife aims a heavy blow at Jacula's groin with his knee.

Jacula is caught off guard and steps back as Mogweh knees him in the groin, his platemail greaves luckily absorbs the most of the blow. He tries to stab the knife into Mogweh's gut as he is pushed back, forcefully ripping it upwards.

Mogweh sees the hand move upwards but moves too late as the dagger rips through the upper part of his arm. He steps to the side trying to get some distance from Jacula.

Jacula squints his eyes as Mogweh's blood splatters into them, the charges towards the menki. Trying the kick his supporting leg with the intent of tripping him.

Mogweh, surprised by the move but still agile despite his wounded arm,attempts to dive to the side of Jacula forcing him to crash into the wall.

Jacula bumps into the wall due to his violent attack, he turns around and shoots Mogweh's an icy glare 'You are skilled at avoiding your fate rat, you can run.. But you cannot hide' he reaches for his glypth sack, fidgeting one of them as he points it in Mogweh's direction 'Weakness' he sneers as a dark smog exudes from the glyph

Mogweh steps back trying to out run the spell. As the smog bears down on him he shouts,'you crazy mad man, I'm just looking for the dwarf, I just want to help the dwarf!!'

Jacula watches the smog weaken Mogweh, he rushes forward leaning into a punch aimed at his jaw, with the intention of knocking him out.

Mogweh weakened by the smog, his limbs heavy and unresponsive he takes the full force of the blow and falls to the ground. As his vision dims and black spots form before his eyes, he murmurs, 'Mellas' then passes out.

Jacula regrets knocking him out upon hearing Mellas' name, he quickly searches his body. Realizing he has mistaken the menki for a assassin. 'Impossible!' he think to himself as He cloaks himself in his filthy robe and kneels down next to him, putting his curved dagger to his throat. Hesitant about ending his life.

Jacula closes his eyes, what has he become.. A murderer without the sense of right and wrong? a paranoid madman who shed the blood of innocents? he opens his eyes, his dagger still pressed against Mogweh's throat

Mogweh begins to come round mumbling,'Mellas, must find..Mellas.'. Slowly his eyes open and flinches, shocked at his situation and at his fate staring down on him.

Jacula stares into Mogweh's eyes from inside the darkness of his hood. He keeps the dagger pressed against his throat and whispers 'Who is this.. Mellas, and why must you find her?'

Mogweh gags as the dagger presses into his throat and replies weakly,'I've never met her, but I think she can help me with Sillamon. She's good see, a good person... if you can imagine such a thing in this city.''

Jacula whispers 'You where at the wrong place at the wrong time.. Don't be afraid. It will all be over soon' With a swift slash he cuts into Mogweh's throat with his eyes closed. Ravished by guilt, yet knowing that he cannot leave any loose ends behind.

Mogweh flinches as the dagger cuts through his throat. Blood spews out and he gurgles
pitiful but indecipherable words. Holding on to Jacula's arm as he looks into his eyes in one final desperate attempt at mercy.'

Jacula pins Mogweh's hand on his chest, sheathing the knife as he puts his other hand on his forehead 'Shh.. Close your eyes.' he whispers.

Mogweh succumbs to the blood loss and slowly his life slips away.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm a noob, and I will probably make mistakes and tread on other players toes, but I am a quick learner and am open to criticism and want to become a better and more immersed roleplayer.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to join the server, I look forward to playing with you all soon.
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server! Mogweh, hm...

[Image: gremlins.jpg]

Or maybe that is Mogwai. Oh well, I suppose we just won't feed you after midnight to be sure!

If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol