The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mok'ra (Hiya ^_^)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a fair bit absent minded when it comes to long term roleplay, and sometimes I'll forget when my character last saw yours, but don't mistake me for a casual RPer I'm hardcore. I take pride in the legacy my characters left on the paid RP realms, fading away or dying off as respected and loved members of their society. Although I no longer have the time or money to play with the people I came to love building stories with (and will have to be an occasional face in the crowd most likely), I am always dedicated to creating a fun story for all.

I love my WG and AV, but RP is my passion in wow. I would spend hours sitting in RP hubs chatting over a cup of ale, happy as a quillboar in poop. If you want to RP, come and see me!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am Canadian! I was born in the city, and just before I left the paid wow world I moved to a small community in the far north to experience true Canadian living. I am very proud of my heritage, as you can probably tell, lol.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was my ex really. He loved video games and I hated them, so the year the game chest came out he bought 2 copies for xmas, and insisted we played together: it is the only thing left I love him for.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I've heard of the free servers for years, but never gave it any consideration until now. I can't pay for wow, I only love RP, and Horde is my virtual life. Need I say more?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like most kinds of in depth stories, though Belf RP makes me sick (sorry, love you guys who do it right, but Orcs hate manicures on principal.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warrior by far. LOK'TAR OGAR!!!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find other orcs to mingle with, and really enjoy some good RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
GODMODDING! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU MODS!!!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Darkness; it engulfed her like a smothering blanket. There was no air, but it didn't matter because she was dead anyways. Images raced through her mind: her children, her brother, her clan. Faces glowing with warmth and respect flashed past, leaving a hollow lump in her throat. "I knew I was bound to die, yet I still want to be with you."

Her brother's face loomed close to hers, his liquid brown eyes and soft green skin glowing from within. "By the grace of the spirits, let her find the peace she longed for."

"Yes, there was no peace in life," she muttered, "only in death." Again her mind raced, and she saw herself as she was in life; a frail orc robed in red, trailed by a fel hound who helped her steal the fragmented souls of her victims. Her body was weak, but her spirit was strong. Oh how she longed to rid herself of the fel energy that weakened her so, yet sustained her life-force at the cost of others.

"By the grace of the spirits..." her brother's voice echoed. Suddenly a thousand hands reached out in the darkness, and grabbed hold of the Orcess tightly. She struggled fiercely, snarling and growling with her fangs bared in rage, but she could not shrug off her oppressors. "By the grace of the spirits..."

A soft warm light shot out of the darkness, and the hands disappeared. Her brother's eyes seemed to grow larger, but then she saw a man's face taking shape behind them. "Father?"

"You struggled for a lifetime to be the Orc you wanted to be. You longed to be a warrior, to protect and serve your clan. Do it now daughter, take hold of your destiny. Your true story begins here." Her father's face grew larger as she rushed toward it, and flew into his open mouth. She cried out as a bright light enveloped her, and shielded her eyes.

When the light faded she was standing alone in the valley of trials, wearing the garb of a novice warrior and carrying an axe in her hand. She stared at the weapon stupidly for several moments, attempting to comprehend what had just happened. Then a vague memory crept upon her, a dream her and her twin brother had shared about being taken to another dimension, where they were each capable of learning the skills they had never been able to acquire. The same dream had inspired him to follow his lifelong desire to become a shaman, although her body had betrayed her own attempts to become a warrior.

Could it be that somehow her brother's final blessing before her death had sent her soul to a parallel dimension? Was she at last capable of living her life without the need to steal soul fragments from others, to fight as a true Orc would? She hefted the axe in her hand, finding it as comfortable in her grip as a wand ever had been. Yes, she could start over here, and none had to know she had ever been a warlock. She could do everything over, perhaps even join a new clan and become a respected personage there too. She inhaled the hot dry air of Durotar, reveling in the heat that sucked the moisture from her nostrils: it was good to be alive.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a very busy person, so while I enjoy roleplaying I can't guarantee any kind of schedule. You can count on me to turn up for fun RP, but don't expect 5 hours a day you know?
Hello there, Leppender! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, eh!

YOU'RE WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! :D

And, no one's going to pester you if your schedule is busy. We've all got stuff to do when we're not online, so I'm sure everyone has a good enough understanding of that. No need to worry or nothing.

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Lok'Tar!
ORC!

We're practically kindred spirits! ORCS! Looking forward to see you in RP! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I too enjoy roleplaying Orcs!
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Ohmahgawd another orc!! (And give dem elfies a chance. Krest can be your bud!)
TRO-imeanORCS!
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiya! MizukoSukebe 3 1,031 08-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: MizukoSukebe
  That Damn Dwarf! Hiya all! DragonHunter 1 634 05-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Hiya I guess! Shizazzle 7 1,334 01-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Harmonic