The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mokoz's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am a hardcore wow player, I have played it since Vanilla and still continue to do so. I only just recently decided to have a break from retail, (Mainly endgame raiding I.e Naxx 25, Os 25 and just recently Ulduar 10 and 25.) Ive role played on retail as well as on private servers and have found that on private servers the Rp is a lot more in depth with people actually getting into the character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Australia and I speak English. I also currently Study English literature at QUT. (Queensland University Of Technology. Its a Step up course into Game Management and Interactive Entertainment.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I first got into Warcraft when WC2 was released, My friends older Brother was playing it and It amused me to watch Orcs and Humans wail on each other, Then when Wc3 was released my love for Warcraft and Wracraft lore became apparent. I love knowing the story behind things and love discussing this with others.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Ive heard that you have a very mature and active community of role players, And I seek both of these. Ive tried several other servers and it just wasn't taken seriously enough... The whole I am a Death knight fear me thing really grows old very quickly.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:

I enjoy a lot of different styles of role play from Action to tavern, I am able to adjust my playing style accordingly to the situation. But by far I enjoy Crowd Roleplay with a basic town or city setting where I am able to let my character to roam free and do what he feels like doing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I have two main classes that I play, The first Is a Priest mainly because my first Character ever was an Undead priest. I havnt decided what race I would role as a priest though, Either Troll or Undead purely for the playing style. The second class that I play is Warriors, once again I choose this class because it was the second class that I choose to play, and Also the first class that I reached 70 and 80 with. That would either be a Tauren, Troll, Orc, Human or Night Elf.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations are high because I have heard alot about this server from other role players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Your Maturity aspect of role playing, I really like being and role playing with people that are mature and can hold down a conversation wether its IC or OOC.
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Rules#Maturity

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is one of my character story cards that I wrote and May eventuate into CotH if I am accepted.

Mokos Brokenhorn

Mokos is both and imposing warrior and tactician, He lives for chaos.

Mokos is an average height for a Tauren male; He is covered in thick black fur. His right horn has been broken in half and serves as a reminder for himself to not act to rashly to a situation. Mokos has many scars but most are unnoticeable due to his thick fur, although there is a visible scar that runs from just below his eye down to the very end of his snout.

Mokos wear his Family's Armour. It's imbued with both his families' strength and their courage. It was crafted with the sole purpose to look imposing. It is lined with Steel Plates and has blades protruding from both his shoulders and helm.

His weaponry consists of two short curved bladed swords; He has been known to wield a two-handed weapon on special occasions.

Although Mokos is savage he still holds many of his races shamanistic values and will openly object to the destruction of flora and fauna unless there is no other option.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I would basically like to state that I would really love to join this Role playing community and to be able to play with like minded individuals in a Mature and active environment.
As well as ask whether PvP has a large part in CotH, Although I was a raider on Retail I still do love to PvP. Wether it is World, Battleground or Arena.

~ Mokoz
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
Welcome
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Giving a vouch to Mokos.

Very fun RPer, and he RPs a unique character that I personally enjoy RPing with alot. Paired with Khammosh, the two make a very enjoyable and humorous duo that you can't help but love! ..Even if you have to slap 'em both across the face to get them listening. (;
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)