The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Money Problems
It is annoyingly hard to obtain gold without a profession at low levels, and many require to buy dungeon gear or mounts for their RP.
I was wondering whether, perhaps, players should be given a set amount of gold upon account creation or request gold on the forums. Or maybe just another way to get money more quickly IG (such as a quest or certain mob(s) that will yield a large amount of gold).
Hi... I'm the new guy.
I am usually asking people every day if they want an instance run. That is probably the easiest way to get RP gear and gold at the same time.

/sagenod

Even DM can give you a pretty good amount of money.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
You also get two thousand gold when you get gruntified and accepted profile. =)
I trust that is 2000 gold on each accepted profile?
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PiesOfGod Wrote:I trust that is 2000 gold on each accepted profile?

Yup. Every character that gets accepted and levelled to 80 gets 2k gold.
Eddyward Wrote:many require to buy dungeon gear or mounts for their RP.

Heh, that would actually make less inclined to give people more gold, hehe.

But yeah, as the others already said, you get a decent amount of gold, per character, upon their approval. Provided you´re a grunt, if you´re not, well, I´ve never had the need for much gold and I´m sure that if I can RP and have fun without it, so can everyone else!

Not that I can´t see the fun in having a lot of gold to spend on cosmetics and other fun stuff.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I usually hand out some money to newcomers, so if you ever see Hania online, ask him for some. :mrgreen:
Plus, and correct me if I am wrong, when a profile is accepted, do they not also get silver tokens for the very purpose of getting items?
Thayan Wrote:Plus, and correct me if I am wrong, when a profile is accepted, do they not also get silver tokens for the very purpose of getting items?

If you mean when they're approved and leveled then I think so, but you can also buy stacks of tokens.
Hi... I'm the new guy.
Eddyward Wrote:
Thayan Wrote:Plus, and correct me if I am wrong, when a profile is accepted, do they not also get silver tokens for the very purpose of getting items?

If you mean when they're approved and leveled then I think so, but you can also buy stacks of tokens.

Yes, I meant when it was leveled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems? and potential solutions Yau 12 1,755 04-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Yau
  The Coinpurse, aka money IC and OOC and stuff liek dat Kenert 18 3,055 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  IC Money@@@ Jurkey 38 5,116 11-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Azheron
  New / Problems! tstone92 3 960 02-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Last Post: tstone92
  Money duracell09 21 3,799 12-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Last Post: duracell09