The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Moonlight Masquerade (10-26-2013)
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/calend...calendar=1
Date: 10-26-2013

Moonlight Masquerade

[Image: YJYOGrC.png]

Date: October 26th, 2013
Time: 12:00pm Server
Location: Karahzan. ICly some sort of old, abandoned building.

Moonlight Masquerade

Perhaps one of the spookiest times of the year is when Hallow's End rolls around. While originally introduced by the humans of Stormwind and Lordaeron to symbolize the coming end to the harvest year, the holiday was later taken and twisted by the forsaken who were freed from the control of the Lich King during the same time of the year. In both cases, a wickerman is created and those around it contribute their own sticks in order to burn away past regrets in the hopes for a brighter future. For the forsaken, the ashes of the burned wickerman is spread across their face. With the reintroduction of the Gilnaens to the world, the holiday has started to regain some of it's original intent, but none can deny the fun of traveling with their young ones with silly get-ups in order to collect treats or cause a little havoc...

Chaos doesn't have to run rampant every year, however. In fact, with a little generosity, the season can be turned into one that brings good tidings to all. From the nobles of the East to the Chieftains of the West generosity is a trait that mortality has imbue into very life. It is when this generosity unifies that they truly make a difference. The Moonlight Masquerade is such a difference, a celebration of modesty open to every soul, rich or poor, green or pink, so that we can see a better world for our own. Of course dress is expected, though formal armors are allowed just as much, but without a doubt a mask of your own taste is absolutely required.

Games, celebrations, and such merriment will bleed through the day and into the night, and all the funds gathered throughout will go to the cause of the Argent Crusade in it's pursuit for a better word for all.

Sponsors

Posted up on several neutral towns, at some of the more high-end establishments:

"Greetings Sir or Madam,

Times are hard in this world as of current, most of all with a war raging and supplies for the masses being somewhat scarce. With the holidays being so near, perhaps we, the more well off during this time, can do our part to not only lift the spirits of our fellows that inhabit this world but also contribute any earned funds to a notable cause that still fights the true evils of this world. Such organizations, the main one being the Argent Crusade and their affiliates, have gone under-appreciated for the services they still provide in fighting the terrors that plague our nightmares.

I request your aid in throwing a Masquerade during the week of Hollow's End. Not only would it vastly improve your image, but you may find yourself earning a few allies in the process. Those who choose to contribute to the party will be able to aid in picking the entertainment we provide for those who choose to attend. Do keep in mind that this party will include those of all races so long as they do not make a fool of themselves, thus I ask that those who choose to contribute leave their ill-wishes of the other side at their own homes.

Please send a message to the below room in Dalaran's Lounge, or come see me personally, if you have any inquiries or wish to contribute.

Lady Sunfire
Legerdemain Lounge,
Room 11"

Want to be part of the team that builds this thing up, suggests events and be one of the many hosts? Feel free to send Reigen an IC message stating such or pester me in-game for a meeting. Sponsers are allowed to go around with bragging-rights that they helped pull it off, as well as suggest to me events/doings they'd want to see run during the day in open time-slots. No mini-event should take more than two hours unless its something big, like a play.

Current Sponsors
House Sunfire
House Novalight
House Amberdawn
Zeein Silverfang [Personal donation]
House Dawnstrider

Rules
  • As always, be polite OOCly.
  • No fighting, none. If any frights break out, the aggressor will be removed.
  • Everyone is required to be in the raid at first, however once the announcements are done, it will only be needed for the mini-events.
  • No weapons. All weapons brought in will be checked at the door and held until the owner leaves. You will be searched for excess. Hidden weapons WILL be found.
  • Try to dress as nice as your character can. If not, assume there is nice clothing on lend/donation.
  • A mask is required. [Visual not needed, just emote that there is a mask if you can't find one OOC].
  • No spell-casting unless you've been approved by the hosts for illusions.

Events

Events will be going on throughout the day. Most are still TBA, however once they are listed, the thread will be bumped. Each event should take no more than two hours. There will also be a couple of forum events in which will also be announced. If you're a sponser and have a suggestion for an event, let me know right away and I'll see how it fits.

12:00pm - Opening Ceremony/Feast

2:00pm - Eating contest [Hallow's end themed food, of course.]

- Faelara.

4:00pm - Pumpkin Carving

- Faelara

6:00pm - Dance-Off

- Zeein!

8:00pm - Extreme truth or dare. Yes. Extreme truth or dare. Last person standing wins.

-Ce
-Syrena
-Zenalun
-Hordebert

10:00pm - Drinking Contest [What party doesn't have one?]

-Jami!

12:00am - Raffle Drawing/Closing comments [You do not need to be online for this, I'll let you know if you do win.] Everyone gets a free raffle ticket upon entrance to the event. Players are allowed to donate in order to get more, and each extra ticket costs 5 silver up to a maximum of five tickets [20 silver]. You can donate past that, but you cannot receive more than five tickets. Everyone has a different perspective of how gold works and it's value, so it would hardly be fair for one person to part with a life-savings of 30 silver and someone else just throws 50 gold like it's pocket-change.

- Faedea!

Best Mask

This is another contest to anyone who attended the event, or wanted to attend but could not due to real life situations [work, school, just not at the computer]. Send me a PM over the forums with either a drawing of your mask [Level of art skill DOES NOT MATTER], a detailed word description of your mask OR both. I'll post them up in a separate thread and allow the forums to vote on who had the best mask for the event. There will be two winners: The forum pick and my pick and you can enter up to three characters. Whoever wins will be allowed to pick a Halloween themed prize of their choice to use ICly on the character that won. Keep in mind it cannot be too over the top. If not, then you're free to choose from the prizes already given out during the event, which I will PM you upon your winning so you can pick.

Thanks a ton to @Krilari for helping me with this post!
Whyyyyyyy. I'm gone that entire day for my anniversary!
Woo! You can be sure Lady Amberdawn will be showing up in style!

You know.. *cough*.. since she helped organizing and sponsoring.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Lord Amberdawn will show up to hopefully trounce his older sister.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Faelara shall be there! The question now is...Bah'to or Chomp...
I won't be able to attend the opening, just as a heads up.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Events are fully updated, most will be explained in-game. Yes. We have somehow made truth or dare into a contest. Yes, the drinking contest is after it for a reason. You'll want to forget your shame.

Event is in two hours!
Any rules about Worgen?
Nope! Anyone can join in any form.
Worgen dressed as a Angel is on his way!
Aneril's gonna dress as a plague doctor if those exist.

- Algalon, The Observer
Well.. We got Plague Druids..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rain on the Mountains: The Battle for the Cauldron - Part 1 (12-29-2013) Franksta96 0 805 12-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Franksta96
  Training Day [Grey Militia] (12-28-2013) Harmonic 4 1,042 12-28-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  The Argent Crusade - Attack on Gahrron's Withering! (12-07-2013) Geoni 3 1,259 12-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Rain on the Mountains (11-16-2013 - 12:00 PM GMT--8) Franksta96 0 640 11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  Westfall Episode 3: Dawn of a New Day (11-22-2013 - 12:00 AM GMT--8) CappnRob 0 719 11-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Last Post: CappnRob