The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mooo's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been roleplaying in World of Warcraft since 2007/2008. I haven't been on the go in any of the endgames however I have done a lot of PvP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Denmark. My primary language is Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As Warcraft III came out, my interest in the Warcraft universe began. I have always enjoyed the massive amount of lore. I especially liked Thrall and his horde as they make you wonder whether the Horde is evil or good, compared to the Alliance.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found Conquest of the Horde once I searched for roleplaying private servers on Google. This particular server stood out!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay taking place in guilds. I don’t fancy public roleplay that much as the public roleplay can lack depth and be unserious at times.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warrior. I truly enjoy the Horde. I believe the representation of the Horde is an orc warrior. I also think that as an Orc Warrior, you have numerous of possibilities to unfurl your character as there are many things you can roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do not have many expectations at hand, though I do expect to be able to jig right into roleplay. I also trust that the community will be polite and amusing!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Under the Guard Abuse Policy, I do like that harassing, threatening or attacking any NPC or players nearby a guard have consequences. I have missed that on Blizzard’s servers!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
”I’ll have another. Put it on my tab.” The bartender snapped out of his daydreaming and began to pour Owen another mug of ale. “Be sure to pay up soon, Owen...” the bartender said with a trivial tone of frustration as he added an extra cross in the blue book on the counter. “Don’t worry, this won’t be the last drink tonight!” Owen said as he took hold of the mug from the counter, looking towards the small group of people, sitting around a table in the corner of the tavern. They waved at him, almost certainly imploring him to approach.

At first he thought he recognized the two people around the table. But as he came closer, their faces were not familiar looking. “Don’t worry. We won’t bite you” one of the women said, eyeing him up and down. Owen took a brief sip from his mug as he slid out one of the chairs and took a seat between the two women. As this was not the first mug of ale he had had this evening, his mood was in the positive area. Owen noticed the women sending faces and mute giggles to each other. “What a nice body, don’t you think Liz’?” Owen flexed his thin you-have-worked-in-an-office-your-whole-life arms as the women grasped around them, seeming very overwhelmed, applying with a few giggles. One of the ladies dropped her ring on the floor. Being the gentleman Owen was, he got down on all-four to look for the ring. Weirdly enough, the women still grasped and touched his body, still giggling. “I’ve got it!” Owen said as he victoriously raised the silver ring into the air. “Now that is a real man, don’t you think Liz’?”

The woman called Liz’ suddenly changed her expression into a more serious one. She did something with her hands, and the women walked out the tavern in a hurry. “Did I do something wrong?” he barked out towards the scurrying women. He received no answer and decided to go pay his tab for today’s drinks. “How much is it?” he asked the bartender as he reached for his pouch. “Two silver and-..” the bartender was interrupted. “Where the bloody hell is my pouch!?” The bartender frowned at Owen. "Do the dishes then.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you will accept me! Hopefully, I will see you soon.
Hello, Mooo, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

Another Danish speaker! It's good to see some diversity pouring in.

You seem to have a knack for putting humor into your writing, so I have a feeling that your presence on the server will be an enjoyable one - you'll fit right in. Plus, you like Orcs.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Welcome Mooo! It's always good to have new people and I'm putting out that I'm free a lot of the time so just hit me up if you're ever short on rp!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
We're in dire need of Orcs, so it's darn tootin' that you've come along right now!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
I will most certainly be an orc! Now I'm just waiting for the download..