The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Moose Joins the Feedback Bandwagon
Let me see if I can remember the characters I RP on actively and/or used to. . . .

Hesper, Rassia, Esther, Jaqueline, Ferring (I wish), Venna

So I'm not looking for feedback on my RP. I'm pretty confident in my own abilities, yeah. But I do want to know a couple things. First, I've still got guides spinning around in my head; is there anything you want me to write about? <points to her signature> And second, if I do get around to writing more, would you rather it be in a more condensed manner? Or is the menu thing I've done in the past good enough?

Cheers.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Great guides, great Roleplaying ability, and great greatness.

You go girlfriend! Don't judge me. First time I've ever said that.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
So far there's only been great guides. I do have a suggestion for another one.

A guide to crime, it's all a bit hazy as to what would actually happen if your character commits a crime (Perhaps also how to?) and I'm not just talking about assault and manslaughter but also arson, petty theft and public indecency.

And the past method has proven itself time and time again, you ought to stick with it until people complain about it. I think.
Little by little, one travels far.
I'm bored.

So I'm gonna bump this and leave it overnight. I'll check it in the morning or something.

Things I'm looking for:
- GMing feedback.
How am I handling conflict and general things? How do I present myself OOC? What can I do to keep from making an antlered arse out of myself all the time, in your opinion?
- Guide feedback. What kind of guides should I be writing, if any? Is there anything besides guides you'd like to see me do, given the impending drop of time I'll have come this Saturday? Buildin' and programmin' a robot, woot.
- Roleplaying feedback. Admittedly I haven't been doing much of it, but will be tossing Francisca into my repertoire. I'm trying to break away from my usual style and get into a more relaxed manner of posting that should help me when I get around to interacting with others more. As in, it won't take me forever to respond.
- Requests to RP, discuss, or hang out. I always like meeting new people and, with recent events, lost a few friends, some of which aren't going to return. That's left me a little lonely. And I really don't bite, although I might mow you down with my antlers if you wake me up in the middle of the night. >:V

I would like to take this time to point out to you folks that I am emotionally secure and have absolutely no problem with criticism. The point of this post isn't to stroke my ego. It's to try and do my job better, you see--so lend a hand and tell me where I'm screwing up, because I don't always know. If you're worried it'll cause drama, send it in a PM. I want to know, and I won't hold a grudge against you for telling me what I'm doing wrong.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Your mooseness is far superior to my Tarne-ness. In other words, you rock and I love you cause your doing me a huge favor!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Feedback: Jumping on the Bandwagon McKnighter 24 4,383 02-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Jumping on the bandwagon a little late? muhaha8 10 1,466 01-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  Another bandwagon passes by. Miah 5 1,295 11-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Miah