The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mortel's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 14 years old, and I started playing wow almost 1 years ago.
I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to spend 7 months on blizzard's servers, so I have a level 80 warlock and a level 63 death knight on the realm of Defias Brotherhood EU (RPPVP), and frozen of course.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Hungary, so my primary language is hungrian, but I speak english very well, and I also have a certificate to prove it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When your friends play a game, in most situations, you want to play with them as well, so I joined them, without knowing anything of the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It's hard to find a pure roleplaying server nowadays, so google made the search for me, so I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hard question. I like all kind of roleplaying (except the 'fanatic' ones),
but the ones with more action are the best for me. From bloody massacres to silent murders or assassinations, everything is good for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have favorite classes or races, though I prefer mostly Horde(or renegade night elves). From classes, I could only say I like one for that, second for another.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect real roleplay, that I couldn't get on blizzard servers.
Maybe it's better to say:
I expect uninvited guests among the buildings of Stormwind.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The roleplaying rule is the one in my liking.
I got tired of otherwordly characters and vampires.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thousands march just to battle. Thousands march just to win.
Thousands don't know what they are against.
Thousands will fall under the banner of the Scourge.
Soldiers of Stormwind, archers of Darnassus, paladins of the Naaru, they all marched to the battlefield.
The weather was clear. Forces of the Alliance on one side, the Lich King's Scourge on the other. Abominations made from the fallen's bodyparts, ghouls and skeletons risen by necromancers, standing ready to call the power of undeath when the execution starts. And lastly, death knights, the most powerful units of Arthas.
Fear appeared among the eyes of the alliance, seeing their brethren as rotten corpses waiting just to destroy everything that isn't under the control of the master.
The general from stormwind knew they may get outnumbered, and it's better to kill before most of his army starts to flee.
So he yelled 'Charge!', and the soldiers followed him.
One of them suddenly stabbed the general in the back with a ritual dagger,then the corpse was instantly risen. The Cult of the Damned is everywhere, and none of you can stop us!-said the necromancer.
The Scourge started to walk at the direction of the army.
The brave soldiers still stayed in a defensive formation, but those who were clever enough started to pull back as they realized: The Scourge is unstoppable.
Greetings, Mortel!

Nice introduction.

Though, contrary to your story. General's of Stormwind and soldiers alike are generally not played here. I don't know if that's what you intended, but there are enough other RP opportunities for characters that we don't need those.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the roleplay at Conquest of the Horde. Good luck!
( If you ever have any questions, comments or concerns. Feel free to drop me a PM. )