The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mosher94's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey! My name's Zach - I play a lot strategy games (namely the brilliant Civilization franchise, Starcraft I, Warcraft 3, and Age of Empires II), along with, obviously, WoW.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, on the east coast. I speak 'Merican English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft around... Oh, it must've been 2007, when I spotted a friend of mine playing it. I thought it looked fun, and decided to purchase it within a few weeks - been hooked on it since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found your server, with a friend, after we quit retail WoW - we had another, Vanilla private server, but we missed roleplaying (we came from the server Wyrmrest-US, an active RP server), and decided to seek out a private RP server to play on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP, though I mostly engage in tavern RP. I do, however, welcome all kinds, and participate wherever I can, and am willing to do so.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For me, it has to either be an orc shaman, or a Forsaken warrior. I love orc shamans, for their great, deep lore - and I enjoy playing the of a wise and powerful character; they're also my favorite class for dungeons and raids, for their utility and because I find enhancement a very fun spec to play. Forsaken warriors were a class I dipped into when I first started roleplaying, and I enjoyed playing the darkened, rejected soul; I also love PvPing as a warrior, especially arms; it's my favorite class to PvP as.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high expectations for this server, since you need a cleared introduction and need your character checked over; the forum rules are sound, and fair. It seems like a server that will have lots of excellent roleplaying and free of trolls.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I definitely like the keyboarding part the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Rakzor fell heavily into the old, running a thick, green palm through his graying hair. Dropping his heavy, dull leather bag onto the ground, he stretched his shoulders out and sighed. Good to be home, he thought. It had been a long, ardous trek from the Earthern Ring gathering in the Borean Tundra. Though he was not an official Ring member, he was often present at their meetings, and aided in their projects - he remained outside of the organization only because of his loyalty to the Horde. To be a member of the Ring meant to be neutral to the Alliance that constantly encroached on his homeland. Laying his head back, he tried to ignore the sudden knocking on his door. He sighed, grunting, and climbed to his feet.
"Rakzor!" cried Arkag, an old friend of Rakzor's. "It has been over two months - we were beginning to grow concerned," said the stout orc. Rakzor grunted, shrugging. "You needn't worry about my well being, old friend." Arkag patted his friend on the shoulder, grinning.
"So, Ark - what's been going on?" asked Rakzor. Arkag's grin died a bit, being replaced by a thoughtful frown.
"The undead from the northlands have been assaulting Orgrimmar constantly since you were gone. The Valley of Honor was the worst hit - dead, frozen dragons and stitched-together monstrosities. They were cut down by our heroes, but many were still killed..." Arkag trailed off, sighing. Rakzor looked up, contemplating his friend's words, when a war horn sounded in the distance. Above his head, the air broke apart and froze as scores of undead dragons soared through the bitterly hot Durotar air. There were shouts in the distance, and catapults were rolled into position; the undead armies were at hand once more.[/i]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I just have one question - on the vulgarity rule. Does that extend to more mild words, such as
Spoiler:
damn, hell, b***h, and bastard
?
Hello there mosher94, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story!
On vulgarity, it's just a case of using moderation and common sense. You won't be shot for the odd profane word, but be sure not to do it tastelessly.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.