The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Most pleased to meet you all! (An introduction.)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Hello there! I know there is a section for comments, but I have to go ahead and mention that (as a player) I was very excited to come across Conquest of the Horde. I'm 20 years old and have been RPing off and on since I was 14. I quite enjoy the talent that other people have in being such creative role players and strive with every emote to be the very best that I can be. I quit playing World of Warcraft almost a year ago, due to not being able to find the right realm, server or guild for my characters to thrive in. Thus, as a player, I have decided to try again and have a lot of fun!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States of America. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh goodness, Warcraft and I go back to the late vanilla days. I discovered World of Warcraft as I searched for a new way to satisfy my nerdy gamer needs. Ha!

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?)
I'll be honest in saying that it was as simple as a Google.com search. A friend of mine convinced me to try a private server recently and it was...awful, to say the least. I searched there for RP groups and got a lot of "lolz" and cricket churps. Desperate, I reached out to the search engine in hopes of finding something...anything. I was lucky enough to come across Conquest of the Horde in the neatly filed options and as I read over the rules it became apperant to me that this is where I needed to be.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
Good roleplay? Haha! I know that is a very vague answer but I really enjoy adapting to the roleplay situations my characters are put into. I like to take opportunities to learn from other players and their style. If I had to be more specific though, I would have to admit that very large group RP tends to get me a little confused sometimes so I tend to stick to small tavern RP, making a small group of friends for my characters and organizing little events from there. I do, however, find a lot of my characters smiling, waving and chatting with most anyone who passes by and seems the smallest bit interested roleplay (if only to make a new acquaintance.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why? Priests! Oh, how I love them. I've played a lot of different kinds of characters and will continue to...but Priests will always be my favorite. As for race, I think that Humans and Blood Elves are my favorite...mostly because I can relate most to them. I do have a few Undead in my past though, if that makes me seem less cliche.

What are your expectations of this server?
By just browsing around the website here, my expectations of the server are already nearly met. Organization is key to success and this seems to be put together for role players, by role players. I fully expect to have a great time playing here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
I am very ecstatic to see actual rules in place. All of the rules are very reasonable and, I'm sure, provide a great environment for everyone. I was particularly glad to see that godmoding wasn't acceptable. Nothing drives me more crazy than a character who is "so beautiful that if you set your eyes upon her, you will go blind."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
It was mentioned in the template that I could save my story for later. If that is so, I plan to save my story for later. I'd like for my story to be something about my first character here on the server, if I am so lucky as to be accepted.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
I would like to mention again that I am so excited to see a server like this one is in existance. Even if I totally messed up this introduction and I get that really awkward private message of denial, I am just so glad that there is an organized place for people to have smart, creative and talented fun. Thank you for your time!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to professions and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Your introduction was great!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Thank you soooo much! Eee!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet Coonster coonster 2 683 10-16-2009, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Azheron
  Please to meet you... Elhellios 2 677 10-03-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Drumgar
  Meet Parker Parker 2 717 07-30-2009, 08:46 PM