The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mount Pets.
I know things are really hectic with the 2.4 patch being initiated and all, and this ain't really a "pressing issue", just a random thought I had the other day. I dunno if it's even technically possible...but hey, wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

Anyway...some of us like to RP with our mounts, I've noticed. Patting them on the head, giving them a name, guiding them by the reigns over to...where ever. I was wondering if it would be possible to create special "pets" that acted completely like, say, the Mechanical Squirrel, but instead of being a metal squirrel...it would be a mount. Horse, Tiger, Raptor, Bear, what have you.

This way, we can imagine walking around with our beloved animal mounts more easily. More a visual icing, to go along with imagination.

Anyways....just tossin' the idea out there! Thank ya for listening.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
That is a freaking awesome idea.

I do not think it will work though.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
As far as I'm aware, this isn't doable, but it's up to Kretol to say so. It would be awfully fun, though!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Unfortunately, that's correct - there's not really any way to do this other than simply changing the model and name of existing pets... which I ain't gunna do!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mounts, Mounts, and the Mount Vendor? Paylonas 9 2,094 06-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Paylonas
  Rivendare's Deathcharger in Mount Vendor? Nymus 1 959 11-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Demigod204
  Headless Horseman mount? falcophoenix 8 1,796 08-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Flying mount upon character creation? Dae 10 2,200 07-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  A simple Death Knight mount problem. Kira13 27 5,168 11-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter