Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
12-11-2017 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37055
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40056
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31556
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25568

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Mount and Blade.
Game info; http://www.taleworlds.com/

On that page you can buy and download the game as well as find the cool mods. Remember that a key once bought will work for any of their versions of M&B.

If you want a quicker and cheaper way, this torrent does the work, no viruses (that I could find, even after player for a few days and doing some scans) and no installation needed, just download, unzip and play!

(PS; The torrent is for version 1.03 of the game, the latest version, if you search I am sure you´ll find earlier versions if you find a mod designed for a previous version)

This game is pure awesome.

You decide your backround (to whom were you born? Merchant, noble, steppe-nomad etc. What did you do as a kid? noble´s page, shop-assistant etc. What did you do just recently? Trader, game poacher, squire etc. Gender and features as well as skills and other) then you are placed on a world map to do almost anything you want, either trading, selling your sword, serving a king (or khan) becoming a rebel lord with your own castle or city, or perhaps support a throne claimant regain/take his/her kingdom/khanate back.

To that add all the different mods (there is a Warhammer mod in the making that looks pretty darn good, and the "Hegemony" mod as well as the Hundred Wars mod). There is also editors which alowes you to change the map, add/edit units and... well... there´s a -lot- to do in this small, quickly downloaded game.

Try it. Now.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Is it...online in some way, or just a solo kind of game?
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
PM
It is, at the moment at leat, only single-player.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
First, Rensin's Dwarf Fortress, now this!?

I'm gonna be stuck on it for weeks, months even!

Tsk, tsk, tsk...
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
PM
Thank you, Nos.

Because of this, I'll continue my progression to becoming a nocturnal, pale, computer-obsessed zombie. Now there's no hope left.
PM
::Sits on a desk beside Rakk and proceeds to become/act as "a nocturnal, pale, computer-obsessed zombie" with'em::

Uhnnnng.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
PM
Sadly I have no idea how to assemble the files into one game... Does anyone know how I would assemble the .rar files in the torrent?

Edit: Thank you Mikain.
PM
You don't, they are all just the parts of the whole rar. You actually don't have to touch the individual pieces. Just find and unzip the one that has .rar at the end.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PM
I'm absolutely confused as Kaghuros is/was. After it was done torrenting, I opened the file. No .rar

Any help on putting this thing together?

Edit: Nevermind the above statement. But, there's still a problem. I unzipped the .rar file, but I can't figure out how to play the cracked version.
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bushido Blade Kenert 9 340 01-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Krent
  Stormwind Steed Is A Multi-Passenger Mount? ... Wait What?! Traid 4 2,558 08-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Blade And Soul! Roxas65 6 244 06-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Dat' Mount & Blade Maulbane 17 740 04-25-2010, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Azheron
  Coolest mount you can think of? Renorien 22 635 12-24-2009, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Angeal