The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mount/pet suggestions.
Could any of the Drakes (Coloured/Proto/Nether etc) and the Frostwyrm mounts be added to the rare mount vender? I know I wouldn't expect to see any of them used IC, except the Frostwyrm at a stretch by a powerful DK, but they'd be cool to blitz about on OOCly in the Icecrown/Outland areas. Also, Red/Blue/Sunreaver Dragonhawk?

Also, could Frostys Collar be added to the pet vender?
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
Nobody for or against this? No opinions whatsoever?
I am Rogue.
*Nod* Good idea. o3o
Spoiler'd because of lag. *-*
Spoiler:
[Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif]

Zenzil <Brainwashed Troll Nub> "Ey dere. Can I 'ave ya arm?" *
Hal Howells <Emo Scarlet Palanub> "Y-y-you are-e b-better t-than me, a-and yo-ou k-k-know it." *
Yes, but only for OOC purposes. Or special profiles, at least.
Of course. They shouldn't be used ICly without GM consent, but damn... they are among the coolest mounts in the game. There is absolutely no way of getting a Frostbrood legitimately on CoTH, which makes me a sad panda.
I am Rogue.
While we are at it, I also wonder: Would a bear mount make sense ICly? I mean, for someone with a high position. For example, a leader of an organization.
I hope they add the Dragonhawk. It's a bread and butter BE flying mount, and acquiring 100 mounts seems impossible to me. I hope it's at least considered. Has a GM even glanced at this thread yet?
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Mayson Wrote:While we are at it, I also wonder: Would a bear mount make sense ICly? I mean, for someone with a high position. For example, a leader of an organization.

I reckon it would be possible for characters to use bears ICly.
One only needs to tame it, hm? That shouldn't be impossible.
There certainly shouldn't be anything wrong with bear mounts, at least. We already have a long-standing guild that's effectively a unit of bear cavalry (angry drunken dwarf bear cavalry at that), which is good a validation as any to use them. Though it does beg the question why someone would want to ride a bear - they really do not have ideal traits for mounts. They're big, cranky, fierce and difficult to look after. Unless you want to scare the enemy and then maul them to death in a systematic fashion like the Regiment.
ThePharaoh Wrote:I hope they add the Dragonhawk. It's a bread and butter BE flying mount, and acquiring 100 mounts seems impossible to me. I hope it's at least considered.

Seconded! :D
... You could go get it the long handed way, its not impossible. But such a waste, your Belf won't be able to use about 90% of those mounts, and you're going through a huge load of OOC trouble to get it.
Dragonhawks added to the OP. Unlike the others, these I would expect to see used ingame. They're the Belf equivalent of the Gryphon after all.
I am Rogue.
This is doable!
Woohoo. I can promise you cake if you make the doable a reality, Kretol.
/shamelessbribe
I am Rogue.
I have an idea about rare mounts that are only aloud to be bought in a certain time period. An example of this wouDecember ld be around the month of December for frost mounts. This would make sense as it is usually very cold at this time. You would be aloud to rid them whenever you wanted, but you could only buy them around that period of time. This in my opinion would make people go on alot more as it could be seen an event. Who is with me on this? Event mounts for the win!
Those that run from their past are engulfed by it.
Those that fight their heritage, are beaten back down.
Those who accept themselves and use their past as a strength...
These are the ones that are truly strong.
I received a request for: [item]13335[/item] ( 13335 )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mounts, Mounts, and the Mount Vendor? Paylonas 9 2,094 06-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Paylonas
  Rivendare's Deathcharger in Mount Vendor? Nymus 1 959 11-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Demigod204
  Headless Horseman mount? falcophoenix 8 1,796 08-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Flying mount upon character creation? Dae 10 2,200 07-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  A simple Death Knight mount problem. Kira13 27 5,168 11-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter