The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mounts - OOC and IC
Which mounts can be earned ICly?

I'd make a list, but there are a ton of mounts.

I'm mainly interested in the special or rare mounts. I figure they are IC for specific races/classes.

Such as Winterspring Frostsaber or the Swift Zulian Tiger for Night Elves, or the Deathcharger of Baron Rivendare for Death Knights.

Is there a guide or something anywhere that lists which can be learned ICly and which will only ever be OOC?
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
I think it's a matter of common sense if nothing else. If it seems logical that a character can have access to a certain mount, they probably can. Not something that mandates a guide, IMO.
Sol's got it nailed really.

But I just want to say, for the love mother and child, spectral tigers cannot be obtained! /cry
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Yeah, I'd say everyone has been doing good with stuff, cept for the bikes. For the love of the cool factor, get it only if it makes sense.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Things like racial mounts are a no-brainer. But I can't help but think there's some sort of grey area mounts that may be hard to decide on. I'm mostly thinking about the different kinds of flying mounts, with who knows how many different kinds of dragonkin there are.
I could see ICly owning like, they typical Alliance and Horde mounts, but damn near everything else except for a Gyrocopter for Engineers would be a far stretch. What sort of dragon would let you realistically ride it?

It'd have to be some sort of well thought out RP to be able to ride one of those ICly.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:What sort of dragon would let you realistically ride it?
Maybe you were just really really persuasive.
With a hammer.
Couldn't the Spectral Tigers be open to Night Elf Death Knights? Sort of an undead saber they raised?
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
I'd have to say no. I personally believe that the spectral tiger shouldn't be IC at all, as.. there's no real way to think of it. It just doesn't fit. Also seems like way too much of a "Look I have something special, teehee" kinda thing, in my own personal opinion.

They're not common place among DKs, so why would a specific DK get it? Unless he's highly skilled and powerful with necromancy.. Which.. yeah. DKs have light necromatic powers, not very strong, as far as I know.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discussion on IC mounts Xigo 72 9,523 05-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Races and Mounts requiem225 10 2,406 06-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Dae
  Death Knight mounts ICly! Erynn 17 3,259 11-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Mounts hyenaskate 6 1,355 06-16-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Mounts? Joe2618 4 918 10-02-2010, 02:58 PM